[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff weekend week 16

purplemonster

19 hours ago, Dcat said:

Yeah... I have a CMC team going to the finals.  Damned right I have Mitchell and Mason rostered.  

I was a big Mitchell guy, he's a good back.   I owned him pre CMC and have had him as a cuff countless times.   However,  with his constant injury situation, is he really the handcuff?  He's been injured a few times this season already and he's seeing under 5 touches a game as a rule.  Imagine if he started and got 15 carries?  Can he withstand any real workload anymore?   I wonder, is it better to leave him and let an opponent pickhim up and start him?  How can he not get hurt with his history?  

Honest thougfhts appreciated on this.  I may start a different thread.   I dunno.  Feeling lazy this evening after a pretty productive day. 

11 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Man that Tee Higgins catch is bittersweet. Have him in my lesser league and playing against him in my major league 

opposite for me.  I have Higgins and a nice lead in a $1500 championship. But in my $80 redraft, my opponent has him.   

I saw Diggs got hurt, came back in, but hasn't done anything.  Is he out?  If so, what happened?

13 minutes ago, irish said:

I saw Diggs got hurt, came back in, but hasn't done anything.  Is he out?  If so, what happened?

He was in the sidelines for the last 3 plays on the drive where Allen ran in the TD.

He was the intended receiver on the Allen Int.  

Edited by Montana is da Man
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Big John said:

Radio said Diggs was the intended receiver on Allen's INT.

Yup, just saw that on the game tracker. 

51 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

I'm bowing out this week in my big league, to this point Kupp, Kamara and now Cook have all underperformed.   And I'm up against Nacua

Dang that sucks. I'm not feeling confident with my match up. I'm up against Higgins, White, Purdy, and Lamb; especially on how Cook is underpeforming.

3 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

Dang that sucks. I'm not feeling confident with my match up. I'm up against Higgins, White, Purdy, and Lamb; especially on how Cook is underpeforming.

Cook's underwhelming performance tonight is a shock so far. He was projected to be a top 3 RB play this week.  I'm playing a guy that started him and Fournette. He was thinking Cook would've been huge over the first 3 quarters and then Fournette killing it in mop up duty.  Smart play if it panned out that way.  Regardless of what Cook and Fournette do the rest of the way, getting a crappy first half from them was nice to see for me. 

Edited by irish

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Cook's underwhelming performance tonight is a shock so far. He was projected to be a top 3 RB play this week.  I'm playing a guy that started him and Fournette. He was thinking Cook would've been huge over the first 3 quarters and then Fournette killing it in mop up duty.  Smart play if it panned out that way.  Regardless of what Cook and Fournette do the rest of the way, getting a crappy first half from them was nice to see for me. 

The Bills seem to hate Cook tonight.  No carries inside the 5.....2 for Allen.....1 for Fournette.  No targets for Cook.  It's like the Bills coaches haven't paid attention to the last 2 games.  

Allen is playing like a stat whore.  Throwing deep passes for an INT instead of a dump off and 2 short runs for TDs.  The Bills will win this game, but this type of play and coaching is exactly why the Bills and Allen will never win a superbowl.   

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Chargers are not supposed to be that great against pass catching RBs. Fingers cross Mostert, Aiyuk, Rice, Sutton can have monster games.

• Like 1

Just now, mongrels84 said:

Chargers are not supposed to be that great against pass catching RBs. Fingers cross Mostert, Aiyuk, Rice, Sutton can have monster games.

It's not that they're playing great, Josh Allen hasn't looked at his backs in the passing game.  And I mean that literally, not just he hasn't thrown the ball to them, he looks on the opposite side of the field on every pass.  

• Like 1

So, I'm playing against Cook and Fournette and on their most recent drive, Cook rushes it down 5 yards from the 6 to the 1 yard line, Fournette gets stuffed from the 1 and then Allen runs in another score. Holy sh1t I'd be pissed!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, irish said:

So, I'm playing against Cook and Fournette and on their most recent drive, Cook rushes it down 5 yards from the 6 to the 1 yard line, Fournette gets stuffed from the 1 and then Allen runs in another score. Holy sh1t I'd be pissed!!!

It's usually Murray getting the red zone carry so I'm used to it lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1