[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Playoff weekend week 16

purplemonster

Facing Kamara and Carr tonight with Kyren. Thought about starting Stafford, but went with Goff this week. I'd still rather the Saints win even if it cost me the championship. But what's more likely to happen is Kyren sucks and the Saints still lose. 

Edited by rajncajn

Adebo with a huge bonehead play.....its the biggest play of the game, the saints need the ball back, everyone knows the rams will run the ball and instead of tackling Nacua, he drops his head and shoulder and runs into him as hard as he can, Nacua bounces off and gets the first down essentially ending the game.  If Adebo uses his arms and wraps him up, it's a 4 yard loss forcing 3rd and long.  

Edited by Montana is da Man
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Guess I should have played Carr. Thought about replacing Flacco at the last second. Dumb Thursday night games going not according to plan.

I just looked at scores for teams in playoffs in our league, the Carr owner has Tua in his lineup, we'll see if that works out for him. 

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

Yep, I benched Carr too. Time will tell how this plays out.

You have CMC, and his 40 points per week, it'll be fine.   🤣 

13 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I would like to see Kupp do something instead of the other 2 receivers catching everything and Kupp dropping 2 TDs

I have Kupp and Kamara in 1 league and I'm off to a really crappy start

That is rough. I haven't paid close attention to Kupp but he sounds like a rough one this year. Big boom games and a lot of duds. That's one of the most challenging situations in fantasy 

2 hours ago, Shaft said:

With an expensive insurance policy (i.e. 2 backups). 😂

So true! Damn guy!

4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

I'll assume BJ's role and say it is actually 23.2 half ppr points 

That's hysterical and might actually be a low estimate all at the same time.