[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 17 Chat-Championship Weekend

Shaft

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

How many finals are each of you in? How many leagues?

One semi final out of 2 teams this year.   Final is next week.  It'll be close.  I need Gibbs to get it going and CeeDee to keep being himself and I have a shot. 

... and Pollard to keep having a quiet day certainly doesnt hurt things.  

Edited by FinishTheDrill
  • Like 1

3 leagues total. 1 championship game, 2 third place games. Probably going to lose the ship but have a chance to win in both the 3rd place games.

Pretty mad at myself for benching Puka in favor of Aiyuk last week in one league, especially considering my opponent won by 1.8 with nothing on the bench. I was 12-2 in that league (had the #1 seed locked up by week 11) and have Lamb going so far tonight. Argh.

Oh well. So it goes. Happy overall with where I am.

• Like 1

Played Cooks in my 3rd place match out of necessity and benched him in my championship match. For that one I had to choose among Cooks, Meyers and Zamir White.
Took me all but a few seconds to pencil in Zeus over Meyers and Cooks.  Then Cooks grabbed 17 points. But of course.