[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The official Pinkston is a punk thread

NSab

crap, I'm being forced to watch Survivor, what did he do?????

607557[/snapback]

The beginning of the game he went long, and had alligator body, he totally pussed out.

LOL, I've had the TV since 11 am, and my wife has company.

I am "watching" the game on NFL.com, is that better?

Trust me, if it was an AFC game or a game that mattered. . .

Tryin' to be the "good" husband here.

Edited by CaptainHook

Owens was worse ... giving up the ball inside the 5 yard line ... unexcusable.

607561[/snapback]

Blitz how can you compare no heart , with Owens trying to get the extra yards :D you have to be kidding.

LOL, I've had the TV since 11 am, and my wife has company.

I am "watching" the game on NFL.com, is that better?

Trust me, if it was an AFC game or a game that mattered. . .

Tryin' to be the "good" husband here.

607566[/snapback]

I hear ya there ... gotta stay out of the dog house .. there is still alot of football to watch

TO HAS to control the ball ... but instead let loose of the ball to use his hands to fight off the defender ... inexcusable.

607595[/snapback]

No comparison, Pinkston is a puss

No comparison, Pinkston is a puss

607604[/snapback]

I agree. Pinkston's display was ridiculous. Fumble's happen virtually every game. Turning the other way because you hear footsteps is a rarity. I'm sure he'll be squirming when the whole team reviews the film this week.

They are selling #87 Eagle spamshirts now with a yellow stripe down the back :D

For who, for what?

Part Duex!

:bigshock:  :D

607807[/snapback]

No this was truly pathetic, he literally saw the guy coming and jumped out of the way.

Sh*t, missed the end of the game, what'd he do?:D I'm gathering that he pusslied out on a key pass across the middle?....

607813[/snapback]

It was like the 2nd long pass of the game in the 1st quarter, and you are correct.

It was really bad.

Sh*t, missed the end of the game, what'd he do?:D I'm gathering that he pusslied out on a key pass across the middle?....

607813[/snapback]

It was a deep pass down the middle that would have resulted in a huge gain, if not a touchdown & Pinkston saw Ryan Clark bearing down on him. Instead of making the break for the ball he cowered like a little girl. :D

Even if he hadn't, I'm not so sure he would've caught the ball because it looked like Clark would've hit him early, but it was definately the most pitiful display I have ever seen on a professional football field. He will never live that one down.

It was a deep pass down the middle that would have resulted in a huge gain, if not a touchdown & Pinkston saw Ryan Clark bearing down on him. Instead of making the break for the ball he cowered like a little girl. :D

Even if he hadn't, I'm not so sure he would've caught the ball because it looked like Clark would've hit him early, but it was definately the most pitiful display I have ever seen on a professional football field. He will never live that one down.

607846[/snapback]

Without a doubt :D

Pinkston is awful. He could have blown the game wide open by doing what he's paid to do (i.e. catch passes), but, instead, he pulls up and avoids making a play for fear of contact. If I were Andy Reid, he'd run crossing routes for the remainder of the season. Whatta punk.