[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bonehead FFL move of the day...

dolphz

this tops all!!!!

cut r. droughns p/up l. suggs

benched d.davis started t. bell (thinking shanny favors bell :yay:! )

this is not just the bonehead move of the day, THIS IS THE BONEHEAD MOVE OF THE YEAR!!! :D:yay::yay: :bawling: :hoppingmad:

all this goes to show us,

GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW, NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

:DB):D:DB):yay::moon::moon::moon:

Benched Steve Christie for Jay Feely. Also, playing against Tomlinson in both my leagues. Actually still winning in both, but will probably end up losing both thanks to one play, the 74 yard TD catch for Tomlinson.

Sat Droughns ... started Kevin Jones.

Sat Kitna ... started Leftwich.

Jones is having a decent enough day, but getting the 2 extra TDs from Reuben would have been nice. Not like Kitna's having a career day, but at least he's playing.

well, where should I start?

worrying about the Philly backfield mess and who would get how many carries led me to bench Westbrook for Levens. I then dumped Levens to pick Kevan Barlow back up. With the news that Fred Taylor would be out, I decided to dump Barlow and pick up Greg Jones. I was also considering Shaud Williams. I ended up starting Jones. Zero points. Meanwhile, both Williams and Barlow would have netted me 9 points and I'd be up by 16 going into tomorrow night. Tomorrow he has Akers, I have no one. I am up by 7. Akers should equal and/or better that. If Akers equals it, I win. If not, I'm the biggest micro-manager since Rutigliano

I did my bonehead move last week. I thought I had switched my starting lineup from Chris Brown to Rudi Johnson. 5 minutes after the game started I realized I hadn't. I lost by 8 points. I would have won by about 14 if I had started Rudi. To add salt to the wound, I'd be tied right now with my opponent having Miami D and me having Holt. It would have been close, but at least it would have been for the Superbowl.

Started Volek over Brady.

Got worried about Jags D and started Portis over DD.

Insult added to injury report I left Plax on the bench.

In total i left 81 points and my superbowl chances on the bench.

I still lead by 15 points but he has McNabb and Akers going . I'm toast!