[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mitchell's TD celebration

BS Miscreant

This what I hate about the latest TD celebration phenomenon. It's all about me and screw the fact that this is a team game.

Mitchell just fought off two of his teammates, who came to celebrate his TD with him, so that he could have more space and air time to put on the little show that he has probably been practicing all week. Pathetic.

Edited by BS Miscreant

This what I hate about the latest TD celebration phenomenon.  It's all about me and screw the fact that this is a team game.

Mitchell just fought off two of his teammates, who came to celebrate his TD with him, so that he could have more space and air time to put on the little show that he has probably been practicing all week.  Pathetic.

656887[/snapback]

Was it an anti-Moss celebration. I missed it but thpguth I heard the announcers say

so.

This what I hate about the latest TD celebration phenomenon.  It's all about me and screw the fact that this is a team game.

Mitchell just fought off two of his teammates, who came to celebrate his TD with him, so that he could have more space and air time to put on the little show that he has probably been practicing all week.  Pathetic.

656887[/snapback]

GREAT POINT!!!

That's the point I was trying to make in a post about Bettis' celebrations -- he's celebrating WITH his team ... while things like Mitchell's are actually prerehearsed choreographed things that the performer actually gets irked at teammates for getting in the way of!!!!

Yes, it was to mock Moss, but still -- JUST PLAY THE GAME AND CELEBRATE SPONTANEOUSLY WITH YOUR TEAM!!!!!

My apologies to Mr. Mitchell. It wasn't a rape charge, it's just theft. :D

An arrest warrant has been issued here for Eagles WR Freddie Mitchell for allegedly stiffing a local merchant on a $1,340 tab. The warrant was issued Thursday, three days before the team’s playoff game with the Minnesota Vikings.

My apologies to Mr. Mitchell. It wasn't a rape charge, it's just theft. :D

656967[/snapback]

Let's put this in perspective....from what I heard on ESPN radio

It's a theft charge....

for stealing his own car....

from a repairman' garage....

who totally f'ed up his car, so he refused to pay the guy - and took his car off the lot without paying.

Hardly the same as a rape charge.

Let's put this in perspective....from what I heard on ESPN radio

It's a theft charge....

for stealing his own car....

from a repairman' garage....

who totally f'ed up his car, so he refused to pay the guy - and took his car off the lot without paying.

Hardly the same as a rape charge.

656973[/snapback]

That is quite a difference. Thanks for setting the record straight.

Did anyone catch the highlights from his post-game interview? They were just playing them on Sportscenter and they were asking Mitchell about his performance and he said, "You know, I'm a special player." You could then hear all the reporters in the background laughing at him. :D

I'm not sure if he was joking at that point or not, but then after that he clearly was when he added, "I'd just like to thank my hands for being so great" at which the reporters really busted out laughing. :D Good stuff.

Did anyone catch the highlights from his post-game interview?  They were just playing them on Sportscenter and they were asking Mitchell about his performance and he said, "You know, I'm a special player."  You could then hear all the reporters in the background laughing at him.  :D

I'm not sure if he was joking at that point or not, but then after that he clearly was when he added, "I'd just like to thank my hands for being so great" at which the reporters really busted out laughing.    :D  Good stuff.

657896[/snapback]

Did you see the part where he thanked his hands? B) He was wearing that large red bow tie and that big hat. Is that some kind of new style? :D

I think Freddie Mitchell's interview was very funny.

657928[/snapback]

In Section 113, the chants of "Who's your favorite Eagle? Brian Westbrook!" were replaced with chants of ""Who's your favorite Eagle? Freddie Mitchell! (laughter) around midway through the third quarter.

Other amusing chants:

"Randy Moss is a horse's @$$. He's the meanest, He sucks the horse's Pen1s. Randy Moss is a Horse's @$$. Juvenile, but Fun.