[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling out Hugh One!

Grits and Shins

I am tired of your holier than thou attitude ... thinking you know everything about football and all.

So I challenge you to a bet ... I bet I can kick your ass straight up, no rules, anywhere, anytime.

So don't be a chicken manure and sack up.

Loser leaves the Huddle forever.

658653[/snapback]

..................... :D

And BTW ... I don't care how many of you want a piece of me ... this bet is only for that loser Hugh One.  So the rest of you losers will have to convince him to step up to the plate like a man.

658658[/snapback]

Haven't had any lately? Huh? :D

Grits and Shins,

I hope you kick his ass.....he will crawel back under his rock because he is the biggest coward I know. I challenge him so many times and he just make some dumb ass excuse.... Hugh One you the biggest coward I know.

HUGH'S YOUR DADDY!

Ugly :D Tuna

Wasn't it just earlier this season that Hugh One was defending you to the masses when you bolted on the fantasy forum? :D

And Tuna...21 STRAIGHT WINS IS THE BEST WINNING STREAK EVER IN NFL HISTORY!!!!

7-0 Post Season Record for Belichick and Brady

18 Straight Regular Season Wins (NFL Record)

20 Straight Home Wins and counting

20 Straight games in which New England has scored first. (An NFL Record)

New England won 37 straight games when leading after the 3rd Quarter (NFL Record)

this is all impressive enough but the best winning streak in NFL history is still the 72 Dolphins going an entire season undefeated...not the NFL version of a Tigerslam. Wait till its one complete undefeated season to start acting like you're taking credit for something you had no part of. :D

What did I miss that started all this!  :D

658821[/snapback]

The only thing you really missed was that the idiot who this post was directed towards still has his head up Brady's arse. I can't believe that moron didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Actually, I can believe it.

Then again I could be completely off on this one and Grits really is calling out Hugh. :D

Biltz, see ya at the dojo, ya newbie momo. :D

And UT, get off my jock before I have you deported back to France. You're obsession with me and the man-love you envision is flattering, but I'll have to decline, as I am not your Tom Brady.

Nice spelling and grammar in your post too. :D

I posted this for you before, but I think you might have missed it.

A book for you: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/076...6373815-9479929

The only thing you really missed was that the idiot who this post was directed towards still has his head up Brady's arse. I can't believe that moron didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Actually, I can believe it.

Then again I could be completely off on this one and Grits really is calling out Hugh. :D

658838[/snapback]

You never need to think UT is smarter than you, it's a scientific impossibility. Blitz was making a funny, and UT bit hook, line and sinker. :D

Hey Club, looks like I get me a stalker. OK, so he's a 12 year old using his mommy's PC, but it has to count for something, no? :D

658869[/snapback]

I had one of them once. Only once. :swashbuckler:

It is on par with having a pair descend. Put ice on them. :D