[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who wins the Super Bowl?

Todd1

Who will win the Super Bowl?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• New England
    • Philadelphia

Eagles don't show up because they are know they are out classes but yet they are happy to get over the NFC Championship jitters.

669897[/snapback]

So excited he can't even type anymore.  :D

669971[/snapback]

UT's computer needs typecheck.

uglytuna Post 1/24/05 01:33pm

Huddler

Group: Members

You have chosen to ignore uglytuna. View this post · Squeeze me a little harder uglytuna

:D Kiss my ass UT

Eagles - 76

Pats - 0

:D

669421[/snapback]

Sorry, chuckles, bandwagon's full.

Don't worry, though, it'll just be another 2 weeks before you can go back to trying to convince everyone why it's so obvious that the Cowboys are gonna dominate the NFC East next year.

Its the kiss of death Cher.  You couldnt pay me to root for the armpit of the US.

670285[/snapback]

lol. you live in the Armpit. :D

No, I live in Big D, where the sun shines 10 months a yr, the football team wins SuperBowls and the women are Hot.  Philly the armpit of the NFL is drury 6 months a yr, the team chokes in the biggest games, and the women are confused with farm animals.

670298[/snapback]

I've been there it's not all that, but your Cheerleaders are sweet. :D

No, I live in Big D, where the sun shines 10 months a yr, the football team wins SuperBowls and the women are Hot.  Philly the armpit of the NFL is drury 6 months a yr, the team chokes in the biggest games, and the women are confused with farm animals.

670298[/snapback]

I've gotta side with Sgt. here.....I loved living in Texas and I can't wait to get back. I did like Austin much better than the D/FW area, though.

Its the kiss of death Cher.  You couldnt pay me to root for the armpit of the US.

670285[/snapback]

Well, at least you realize that pretty much no matter what you say about the games, you are gonna be wrong. I can see right through that thin veneer of sarcasm, though, and can see plainly how badly you want to root for a winner.

Go ahead, post your prediction without that little gay smilie disclaimer-- say it loud and proud "The Eagles are gonna win the SuperBowl. They are winners. They have proven me wrong on so many occassions that even my small brain can see what a Megan Fox I have been. I want to be part of something special, something that didn't happen in the '90s. I am an Eagles' fan. And I want TO to do his victory dance on my homegrown Texas chocolate starfish."

I love watching you crow about how them grapes are probably sour anyways, corky! You're my favorite little petulant schoolgirl. :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game is gonna actually be a good SuperBowl

Philly- 28

NEP- 24