[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This McCartney kid has talent!

Conrad Mazian

I love it when the NFL has these hip new acts at halftime. Go back to a stinkin' dog catching a frisbee. It'd be a step up. :D

687011[/snapback]

He'll never amount to a thing...... he won't ........ trust me.

By the way, I am 30 and I love the Beatles and Paul McCartney, so although the Beatles were technically before my time, I'm enjoying this !

loved it. sure he was the safe choice but it was better'n watching the "flavor of the week" perform a song I have never heard nor will ever again. Was surprised in the Live And Let Die choice. Not a song that you hear every day on the classic stations and not one of his most well known. Saw the piano and immediately thought "Yesterday"...

loved it. sure he was the safe choice but it was better'n watching the "flavor of the week" perform a song I have never heard nor will ever again. Was surprised in the Live And Let Die choice. Not a song that you hear every day on the classic stations and not one of his most well known. Saw the piano and immediately thought "Yesterday"...

687016[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree - Macca is WAY better than most recent halftime shows. The man does know how to entertain.

687018[/snapback]

I actually enjoyed a halftime show for ONCE. The Beatles and Wings were a big part of music history. Although I was waiting to see if he was going to flash the "McDong".  :D

687031[/snapback]

:DB):D

Not a hugh Beatles fan, but I thought it was perfect.  It's nice to just hear some good music without all the hullabaloo sometimes..

687032[/snapback]

Yep.

I actually enjoyed a halftime show for ONCE. The Beatles and Wings were a big part of music history. Although I was waiting to see if he was going to flash the "McDong".  :D

687031[/snapback]

He probably would have had some decorative jewelry attached to it...uh...that is what I have heard anyway. :D

::D Just my opinion....Not a McCartney fan or a Beatles fan I guess. The fireworks were cool. The whole SB thing flowed nicely if you like boring commercials and a boring game.

That was the best halftime show since Up With People last performed.

I'm serious.

687037[/snapback]

B)

On an old Simpsons episode they had a halftime show featuring "Hooray for Everything" and their tribute the Western Hemisphere - The Dancingest Hemisphere of all! That truly rocked. :D

McCarney was awesome :D ...Next year: Ringo!! :D

I loved it.

I also liked the fact that he was the only performer. Rather that them bringing out 4 or 5 people to do a piece of each of their latest hits we got to see 1 guy do what were probably his personal favorites from his career.

My 21 year old daughter was saying how boring the halftime show was going to be because she didn't know any of the guys songs, then she realized as she was listening that she actually knew them all and by the end of the show she was saying, "Wow, he's awesome!"

That was cool.

:D

On an old Simpsons episode they had a halftime show featuring "Hooray for Everything" and their tribute the Western Hemisphere - The Dancingest Hemisphere of all!  That truly rocked.  B)

687510[/snapback]

That's funny... At the end during Hey Jude when all the signs in the stands were forming "NA NA NA", my buddy asked me what the NA stood for... :D

I told him Paul was doing a tribute to North America... :D

This was the best halftime show I can remember. An actual musician, with actual talent, actually performing really good songs.