[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #18

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess...hairy back

780343[/snapback]

See.. I was gonna say that... but Az nailed it quite afew posts back so I had to come up with my honey pot comment...... so.. you are now required to come up with a new witty response as having Az's sloppy seconds can not possibly be pleasant.

Now, for those of you who insulted my children, called my wife a hag, and me a homo, I've got a little something special cooked up for you... 

I complimented her. :D

See.. I was gonna say that... but Az nailed it quite afew posts back so I had to come up with my honey pot comment......  so.. you are now required to come up with a new witty response as having Az's sloppy seconds can not possibly be pleasant.

780346[/snapback]

shucks...wasn't following along close enough

:D

beer belly?

crap that kind of sucks..oh well

I complimented your kids, only ripped on your wife as a bitter lesbo when I thought it was squeegie, and constantly made fun of your lack of smiling (and your blatant homoism). Great job ABWF.

And thanks for doing this for us all the time. It is really appreciated.

unfortunately had to hold back as i have had the priviledge of meeting bear a couple of times and attending his wedding. one of the nicest people (and couple) you'd be lucky enough to meet...........

780366[/snapback]

Did you swap wives with him?