[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #18

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And aren't we supposed to make fun of every slight imperfection on the MH's woman if they are brave enough to put them in a pic.

780252[/snapback]

I guess that could be ok(I'm not gonna do it), but you leave the kids alone.

There seems to be an inordinate number of homos who like to fish and go to halloween parties here at the huddle.  None quite as gay as this one though.

780264[/snapback]

Spoken like someone who has never seen the business end of Spree's strap-on.

No, you're the only one that hasn't submitted a picture.  Once you've done that we can call you gay. :D

780290[/snapback]

HOP hasn't submitted a pic.

I want warning if he does because that is a picture I know I don't want to see.

I was wondering when somebody was going to take a look at the member photos on my club's website...

Yep it's me...that's my wife, daughter and son. Thought I'd throw you guys off to the females in the group by posting them.

Pic 2...you guys pretty much nailed me. That's what I look like after about 7 crown&cokes. The wife won't let me do bong hits anymore but I have had my share.

Pic 3 I took of my wife and son at a corn maze at Halloween in the town next to where I live...good call Tim.

Pic 4...was letting the lad out in the back run around naked in the sprinkler...that's what I look like sober.

Pic 5...last year during the spawning season...just took that 5 lber. from the bank over in the background. Nice fish, fought like hell...

A few other things...I'm constantly told that I look like Dan Fouts and routinely tell people I'm his brother...

Ron Jeremy and I do have at least one 'thing' in common...you'd have to ask my wife what that is though...

My dentist tells me I have perfect teeth...

I was gonna send in a pic of me in a bear costume passed out on my couch surrounded by beer bottles, but they wanted far too much to rent one of those and most of them look like some ignorant teddy bear...which I like to think I'm not...

Now, for those of you who insulted my children, called my wife a hag, and me a homo, I've got a little something special cooked up for you... :D