[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2005 Mystery Huddler #18

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D  I ain't no red-state midwestern hick.

780071[/snapback]

No, but you are a bitter lesbo that could have borrowed some kids for the pics. I'm going with Squeegie anyway. She registered as a republican just to vote for Bush in the primary as she thought he was easier to beat than Pat Buchanan. Then she voted democratic in the presidential election

Edited by Puddy

No, but you are a bitter lesbo that could have borrowed some kids for the pics.  I'm going with Squeegie anyway.  She registered as a republican just to vote for Bush in the primary as she thought he was easier to beat than Pat Buchanan.  Then she voted democratic in the presidential election

780078[/snapback]

wow! oliver stone is a huddler too

:D

The young boy does make sense for Czar though, as her and I have been through the "Thomas the Tank" discussions before.

BTW, whoever it is, your son looks almost like my 3-year old's twin. I don't think my wife rented him out though.

Plus neither have kids. Czar has 2 boys.  Not much info on ladyhawke, but she would have voted for Bush and she was here a few days ago.....

I say ladyhawke. :D

780074[/snapback]

just to tighten this up and be sure...squeegie doesn't have kids, right?

780081[/snapback]

Correct

I thought you and Bunz lived near Cleveland.   :D

780073[/snapback]

Bunz is in Ohio, not sure how far from Cleveland. I'm in Pittsburgh, which is less than a 2-hour drive from Cleveland, but is not in Ohio.

Edit to add: we are both Steelers fans though. :D

Edited by Squeegiebo

I did vote for Bush in a primary once. In NH you can cross over if you're registered independent.

I really didn't want Buchanon to win. He did anyway.

I also crossed over once to vote for that Lamar guy from Tennessee with the flannel shirts. He was funny.

Plus neither have kids. Czar has 2 boys.  Not much info on ladyhawke, but she would have voted for Bush and she was here a few days ago.....

I say ladyhawke. :D

780074[/snapback]

Lady Hawke would've voted for Bush in the overall election. She's a true Republican.