[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jersey replicas cheap

rajncajn

Dallas Jerserys never go on sale.

801668[/snapback]

:D

801801[/snapback]

Why pay for them when you can pick one up for free in the dumpsters after a game? :D

Edited by rajncajn

What the Fart they don't have any Martin Gramatica spamshirts. That makes me quite mad. I'm going to walk around the house a for awhile to cool off.  :D

801740[/snapback]

Is he even in the NFL? :D The only kickers spamshirts they sell are the ones that can make a 30 yard field goal. He sucks thats why Tampon Bay got rid of him.

I just tried to order and the site crashed after the screen where you give them the credit card #...I don't know if it took or not  :D

I guess I have to call them tomorow...

801888[/snapback]

Mine wouldn't go through either. Since I was getting Stephen Davis, I guess he will not be making a come back this year.

Is he even in the NFL?  :D  The only kickers spamshirts they sell are the ones that can make a 30 yard field goal. He sucks thats why Tampon Bay got rid of him.

802032[/snapback]

Take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take that back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is the best kicker to ever come through the NFL or any league for that matter. Now pull down your pants and yell for someone to clean your backside real good and nice. :D

The only jersey for the Bolts is Rivers, and he hasn't even played a down in the NFL! :D

What about stars like Brees, Gates, and LT? :D