[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyrone Calico Arrested

spain

Tennessee Titans Wide Receiver Tyrone Calico was arrested on the charge of indecent exposure here in Nashville this weekend. The local news says he was having sex with an 18 year old girl in the back of his Expedition. It didnt say if it was Bill Clinton type sex or the whole enchilada. Indecent exposure is a misdemeanor and he will probably get a little probation and a fine.

Tennessee Titans Wide Receiver Tyrone Calico was arrested on the charge of indecent exposure here in Nashville this weekend.  The local news says he was having sex with an 18 year old girl in the back of his Expedition.

820231[/snapback]

Shoot, you can get arrested for that? Some cop must be "Playa Hating" :D

Come on ....having sex in the back of an SUV hardly makes this guy a dumbarse in my book.

820526[/snapback]

Yeah maybe he was just breaking her in before he moved up to the pay by the hour motel.

Now I remember trying to get it in the front seat of my Honda Prelude, now that was dumb!............ :D

I have this horrible habit of randomly saying "Briine!" It's somewhat like how a redneck from Tennessee would pronounce "Brian." I don't know why I do it, but it is like Turrett's syndrome. Briine!

Calico charged with public indecency

WR due in court on misdemeanor

By JIM WYATT

Staff Writer

Titans wide receiver Tyrone Calico is scheduled to appear in court on Thursday after being charged with public indecency earlier this month.

Calico received a misdemeanor citation after a Metro Police officer spotted him unclothed in the back seat of his parked Cadillac Escalade with an 18-year-old female. The female was also issued a misdemeanor citation.

The incident occurred at 2:30 a.m. on May 12 at 18th and Division.

Calico was not available for comment last night. Titans officials said they were aware of the incident, but declined comment.

According to an incident report from Metro Police, officer John Richards spotted Calico's black SUV with its headlights on, and after discovering the license plate had expired he began to look inside the vehicle.

Shining a flashlight through the front windshield, Richards spotted Calico, 24, in the back seat with Domonike Wheeler, a Tennessee State student, according to the report.

Calico and Wheeler got dressed, according to Richards, and were asked to get out of the vehicle. The officer observed Calico laughing as he approached the vehicle.

"Both of the individuals denied that any sexual activity was taking place,'' Metro Police spokesman Don Aaron said.

Calico, heading into his third NFL season, hasn't practiced with the team during this month's minicamp as he continues to recover from knee surgery. •

If Bill Clinton can deny he was having a sexual relationship with a fat chick who had his swimmers all over her dress, then I guess Calico can deny he was having sex with a girl who just happened to be totally nude with him in his truck... :D

Yeah someone obviously set the man up.  Whatever happened to the good old days of nailing teenage girls in the back seats of cars? :D

820595[/snapback]

You move out of the house and get your own place :D. Granted, it's all about the bjs when driving long distances :D