[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TE Ben Utecht

MikesVikes

He isn't the best tight end on his team and now he may not even have the best tight end skills in his family.

851802[/snapback]

I know the comment was in jest, but actually speaking Utecht could very well be the best recieving TE on the team. His skills in college certainly warrant it, but he was sidelined all last season with an injury. Just a heads-up for those that don't know who he is...I think he'll turn surprise a lot of people this year.

Gotta say I'm not that impressed.

(the Miss MN winner I mean).

Too bad , cause MN has a ton of hot women in the Twin Cities area.  Outside of the Twin Cities however......YIKES.

851850[/snapback]

Whoa big fella! Plenty of hot women in outstate Minnesota and since they're not all cake eaters they actually talk to you!!! You need to spend some time up in the Lakes area during the summer. :D

Take a walk downtown Mnpls and you see plenty of cud chewer's. :D

I know the comment was in jest, but actually speaking Utecht could very well be the best recieving TE on the team. His skills in college certainly warrant it, but he was sidelined all last season with an injury. Just a heads-up for those that don't know who he is...I think he'll turn surprise a lot of people this year.

851997[/snapback]

If he hadn't had the sports hernia his senior year he would have been a first day draft choice. He was a great receiving tightend for the Gophers even thought he had a horrible QB trying to get him the ball AND the first back to back tandem to each rush for over 1,000 yard rushers in Barber III and Maroney in a season. He is :D material this year. :D

Whoa big fella!  Plenty of hot women in outstate Minnesota and since they're not all cake eaters they actually talk to you!!!  You need to spend some time up in the Lakes area during the summer. :D

Take a walk downtown Mnpls and you see plenty of cud chewer's.  :D

852072[/snapback]

My apologies, not that familiar with anywhere in MN other than Twin Cities. Anyone who thinks MN doesn't have hot women has obviously not been on Lake Minnetonka or downtown Minneapolis on a Saturday night.

My apologies, not that familiar with anywhere in MN other than Twin Cities.  Anyone who thinks MN doesn't have hot women has obviously not been on Lake Minnetonka or downtown Minneapolis on a Saturday night.

852117[/snapback]

Apology accepted!!! :D

I concur...when it warms up in Minnestoa and the girlies shed the long pants and the sweaters... :D:D:D

Guest THEbigred
Ben Utecht is engaged to the winner of the Miss Minnesota pageant and will be competing for the Miss America pageant.  Poor, poor Ben.

He isn't the best tight end on his team and now he may not even have the best tight end skills in his family.   :D  :D

851802[/snapback]

Nothing personal against you at all Mike, but I give up: can someone tell me why this is interesting? I've seen this on several FF boards. Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian, get yer butts over to peoplemagazine.com or something :D Edited by THEbigred