[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Huddle Mock #2 ***

DMD

Good luck with that ... the whole situation just looks :D to me.

855535[/snapback]

You could be right. But he was the 19th rb off the board, and the last guy at that tier. And you havent seen another rb go since, so you would have to think that rb crop is thin in terms of value picks now. Every rb now will have question marks, rbbc, rookie, injury concerns or other problems. Jordan was the last of the rb's without those concerns. He is a legitimate starter with no rbbc, and no one to vulture. He is in Norv Turners offense and gives value about where I got him. How many more picks would he have lasted? I think maybe Nogo would have taken him with one of his picks, leaving me with the rb, wr, wr stategy that I think is a risky but has high reward potential.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about someone pickin' for Broncos!

855576[/snapback]

With the 8th pick in the 3rd round broncosno05 will take

< insert drum roll here for dramatic effect >

... a Huddle favorite son ...

< tension builds >

... the next great running back

< on the edge or our seats now >

SKIP HICKS

You could be right.  But he was the 19th rb off the board, and the last guy at that tier.  And you havent seen another rb go since, so you would have to think that rb crop is thin in terms of value picks now.  Every rb now will have question marks, rbbc, rookie, injury concerns or other problems.  Jordan was the last of the rb's without those concerns.  He is a legitimate starter with no rbbc, and no one to vulture.  He is in Norv Turners offense and gives value about where I got him.  How many more picks would he have lasted?  I think maybe Nogo would have taken him with one of his picks, leaving me with the rb, wr, wr stategy that I think is a risky but has high reward potential.

855586[/snapback]

I'm not sure I agree with several points

1) He is a legitimate starter with no rbbc. Exactly how do we know this? He has never been a starter and is on a new team. At this point it is irrelevant what the head coach or general manager says because they never tell the truth.

2) No one to vulture. Not sure I buy that either. Wasn't Zereoue supposed to be the next coming last year? Sure Wheatley and Z are gone ... but isn't Crockett still there? Isn't Fargas there? Is it possible that Randy Moss might also "vulture" some of those TDs?

Edited by Grits and Shins

You mean like when Charlie Garner caught 100 passes for them out of the backfield a few years ago? :D

855574[/snapback]

Read my original post spanalicious

I've owned the guy in one league or another for the last few years, and never gotten anything out of him, even when he had a chance to shine. Why, all of a sudden, he's a top 20 back, when's he's gone to a place where no running back has done particularly well since Chuckie and Charlie Garner. I'm not saying that the kid doesn't have any upside, but that he's obviously a better pick than a Barlow, Dunn, or Staley seems dubious to me.

you can select players ahead of time that you would like to draft if they are available.  Go to "owners", then "draft" and you will go to the preselect window.

855670[/snapback]

Um.... I knew that..... was bein a wise arse....