[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Huddle Mock #2 ***

DMD

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ur up - had to figure out what to do :D

855840[/snapback]

I took Roy Williams who I think will be a complete stud this year. Heck, he was hurt half the season last year and put up hugh numbers. Now with Rogers and Mike Williams to take some of the double teams off him, I see Roy taking it to the next level.

edit for: Now that he has been picked, I can say that I was torn between Michael Clayton and Roy Williams. I think they will both have big years, I just like Williams upside a little more. As a matter of fact, I almost went Wr/Wr here at this turn and would have taken Clayton and Williams to go along with Marvin Harrison. But Jason Witten was the last of the big impact TE's this year, imo, and was too tempting to pass up.

Edited by spain

Broncos took your spot, than Darin took Broncos spot.

855834[/snapback]

From now on, can we have a minimum age requirement to enter these drafts? These teenagers sleep all day...

Pick 5.05 - Was hoping Clayton fell to me here, and with spain taking Williams, I thought I had a chance... but Scourge nabbed him just ahead of me. Drew Bennett's a fine #2 fantasy WR, however. Whether it be Volek or a healthy McNair at the helm, Bennett should put up 1,200 yards and 10 TDs quite easily.

Pick 5.05 - Was hoping Clayton fell to me here, and with spain taking Williams, I thought I had a chance... but Scourge nabbed him just ahead of me.  Drew Bennett's a fine #2 fantasy WR, however.  Whether it be Volek or a healthy McNair at the helm, Bennett should put up 1,200 yards and 10 TDs quite easily.

855852[/snapback]

Bennett has looked great during the off season and mini camps so far!

I saw Roy Williams sitting out there and a lot of folks needed WR 2, but just couldn't pull the trigger - just a philosophy of mine :D

855864[/snapback]

You like Williams over Clayton?

You like Williams over Clayton?

855866[/snapback]

If Williams can shake the injury bug, I like Williams over Clayton... heck, over Ward for that matter. I'm a UT fan and as such, definitely dig Williams' game and think he could potentially put up stud numbers. I don't think Rogers is a threat to steal big yards or TDs... but M. Williams (and Pollard) could steal TDs.

Edit: Tell Kenny G to put his sax down and pick already... :D

Edit #2: Usually don't like having a WR and RB on the same team, but I think both Brown and Bennett could certainly produce good numbers each week.

Edited by darin3