[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

**unofficial** Mock 5 thread

Scourge

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and picked... VQ2 going with a backup QB so early threw a small wrench in my plan as I wanted brooks or Brady, but plenty of QBs out there still, so I locked up my first backup WR.

877196[/snapback]

It was an interesting move ... my first thought is that he took his QBs in reverse. Brady was closer to a 9th rounder and Collins closer to a 9th rounder.

I would not have made either pick ... I thought Collins in the 7th was a reach and he probably could have gotten him in the 8th maybe even the 9th. There are WRs that could have been had in the 7th round and he could have still had Brady in the 9th.

Having made my bed with Collins in the 7th I take a WR or RB in the 9th.

It looks like this move put a wrench in your plans as well as the Mystery Huddler's, based on his comments.

It was an interesting move ... my first thought is that he took his QBs in reverse.  Brady was closer to a 9th rounder and Collins closer to a 9th rounder.

I would not have made either pick ... I thought Collins in the 7th was a reach and he probably could have gotten him in the 8th maybe even the 9th.  There are WRs that could have been had in the 7th round and he could have still had Brady in the 9th.

It looks like this move put a wrench in your plans as well as the Mystery Huddler's, based on his comments.

877225[/snapback]

Not a wrench.. merely a needto adjust strategy.... though it did allow me to take my #4 WR earlier than I had anticipated doing.

It was an interesting move ... my first thought is that he took his QBs in reverse.  Brady was closer to a 9th rounder and Collins closer to a 9th rounder.

I would not have made either pick ... I thought Collins in the 7th was a reach and he probably could have gotten him in the 8th maybe even the 9th.  There are WRs that could have been had in the 7th round and he could have still had Brady in the 9th.

877225[/snapback]

In the last two 12 team huddle drafts Collins has gone in the 7th round. Draft tracker has him as the 7th qb taken and around the 62nd pick. I went with Collins because I feel there is more fantasy potential than the rest of the qb's left. I took him where I did because I was quite certain he would not be there in the eighth.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

Best QBs

1. Spain - Manning

2. budlitebrad - Culpepper

3. CaptainHook - McNabb

Best RBs

1. Scourge - Lewis, Westbrook

2. kennyg - Portis, JJones

3. 3WZ - James, Green

4. CaptainHook - Holmes, Martin

Best WRs

hard to call - maybe Mystery Huddlers or Big Country ... Mutants, Skinny and Scourge aren't bad either

Best TEs

1. Skinny - Gonzo

2. Spain - Gates

:D

11.03 123 CaptainHook Jenkins, Michael ATL WR

Is DMD still drafting this team? According to his rankings, Jenkins is the 72nd WR. But there are WRs ranked in the 40's still available. Is there something that you're not telling us about Jenkins?? :D

Best QBs

1. Spain - Manning

2. budlitebrad - Culpepper

3. CaptainHook - McNabb

Best RBs

1. Scourge - Lewis, Westbrook

2. kennyg - Portis, JJones

3. 3WZ - James, Green

4. CaptainHook - Holmes, Martin

Best WRs

hard to call - maybe Mystery Huddlers or Big Country ... Mutants, Skinny and Scourge aren't bad either

Best TEs

1. Skinny - Gonzo

2. Spain - Gates

877265[/snapback]

best overall team :D

i hated myself right from the beginning. nobody took manning in the top four. right now i give myself a B team

:D

11.03 123 CaptainHook Jenkins, Michael ATL WR 

Is DMD still drafting this team?  According to his rankings, Jenkins is the 72nd WR.  But there are WRs ranked in the 40's still available.  Is there something that you're not telling us about Jenkins??  :D

877472[/snapback]

No, it isn't DMD drafting. Taking a chance on a #1 WR and hoping Vick picks up the WCO. Plus I will take my chances with Jenkins over guys like Andre Davis, Bobby Engram, Terry Glenn and the like.

No, it isn't DMD drafting.  Taking a chance on a #1 WR and hoping Vick picks up the WCO.  Plus I will take my chances with Jenkins over guys like Andre Davis, Bobby Engram, Terry Glenn and the like.

877487[/snapback]

It isn't me either. . .

Mfl froze booted me off and now won't let me back on. anybody else having trouble? Can get anywhere else I go. Try site and get a page can't be displayed message