[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Arizona Cardinals

Seahawk37

Try being one of about 35,000 Viking fans at Sun Devil Stadium 2 years ago and see your team get knocked out of the playoffs on a questionable push off call in the endzone with seconds to go on the clock. Being heckled by the 5,000 total Cardinals fans at the game as you head to your car is really great. "Go home Minnesota."  :D

899072[/snapback]

Tell them to move to Mexico and root for the Cardinals. :D

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Yeah, and I predicted the Pats would beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl.  I also predicted Manning would throw 49 TD's, the Steelers would go 15-1, and the Vikings would trade Randy Moss in the off-season.  Remember guys?

900086[/snapback]

My God! Your predictions are UNCANNY!

You think Arizona's OL is good. Look at the Hawks.

Dont Hate. Were getting better every year. This is it.

900073[/snapback]

nope...this team was better when they had "potential"...now that they haven't lived up to it...we all know what to expect from them...

and that's nothing...

either 37 didn't learn from the last post or he just likes to be abused.  this thing has been beaten to death and now takes on a different name.  i think the majority of us would agree that the nfc west is very average and that the rams, hawks, and cards probably all have a chance of winning it.  i would also think that the majority of us think that seahawks37 is an idiot.

898647[/snapback]

the Hawks did little to improve..they have a RB who's playing for a pay day to leave.

900085[/snapback]

Your retarded have you not read the post on the seahawks website where in Shaun Alexander's contract the where the Seahawks must be Earnest in negotiating a long term contract. And I guess Getting Jerome Pathon, Joe Jurevicius, Andre Dyson, Kelly Herndon, Jamie Sharper, and Bryce Fisher to improve isnt much to improve not to mentioning resigning Matt Hasselbeck and Walter Jones to long term contracts, resigning other free agents, Firing our Special Teams coach, Resigning Holmgren, and naming Tim Ruskell as our President. We'll I guess You can Hate but dont talk crap when you dont know shizz. Maybe some research will help. I'll bet anyone here The Seahawks Sweep the Cards.

Your retarded have you not read the post on the seahawks website where in Shaun Alexander's contract the where the Seahawks must be Earnest in negotiating a long term contract. And I guess Getting Jerome Pathon, Joe Jurevicius, Andre Dyson, Kelly Herndon, Jamie Sharper, and Bryce Fisher to improve isnt much to improve not to mentioning resigning Matt Hasselbeck and Walter Jones to long term contracts, resigning other free agents, Firing our Special Teams coach, Resigning Holmgren, and naming Tim Ruskell as our President. We'll I guess You can Hate but dont talk crap when you dont know shizz. Maybe some research will help. I'll bet anyone here The Seahawks Sweep the Cards.

900421[/snapback]

Oh yea, Pathon and Dyson have proved so much in their awesome NFL careers. They together are the key for the Seahawks to get to the Super Bowl. :D

How can one say the Seahawks are better than say the Eagles? Not even close.

900421[/snapback]

:D:D:D

In English lad, in English.

We'll I guess You can Hate but dont talk crap when you dont know shizz. Maybe some research will help.

900421[/snapback]

see, here is the problem 37. i tried back at the beginning of this thread to do just that, debate with some intelligence over the topic. but instead, you chose to go the route of calling people and other nfc west teams homofags and being a 100% homer. there is nothing wrong with supporting you team, but when you blindly just say that they are the best team in their division without supporting it, you get zero respect. yes, zero. because all you are doing is name calling. now all of a sudden, you start throwing out names of free agents they signed. i did that last week trying to get you to bring some knowledge to the table. but you just childishly responded. so don't just turn around now and spit out information i already laid out for everyone. some real, genuine thoughts with some sort of significant football knowledge worked in would be wonderful. this thread and the seahawks thread might as well be the same one because it just ends up with everyone bashing you because you post like a child.

Edited by rhippens

see, here is the problem 37.  i tried back at the beginning of this thread to do just that, debate with some intelligence over the topic.  but instead, you chose to go the route of calling people and other nfc west teams homofags and being a 100% homer.  there is nothing wrong with supporting you team, but when you blindly just say that they are the best team in their division without supporting it, you get zero respect.  yes, zero.  because all you are doing is name calling.  now all of a sudden, you start throwing out names of free agents they signed.  i did that last week trying to get you to bring some knowledge to the table.  but you just childishly responded.  so don't just turn around now and spit out information i already laid out for everyone.  some real, genuine thoughts with some sort of significant football knowledge worked in would be wonderful.  this thread and the seahawks thread might as well be the same one because it just ends up with everyone bashing you because you post like a child.

900478[/snapback]

Well said brother. :D

For years the Cards have been a doormat, home games for the visitors due to lack of a fan base (ok...that more than likely still applies), and overall, just a bad football franchise.

Things have turned around here over the past few seasons. Good drafts and coaches that believe this team can win. I'm with the coaches. This team can win.

The defense is still a bit smallish up front and appear to live by the bend, but don't break philosophy. Last season, they gave up big chucks of yardage, but seemed to be a totally different team when opponents entered the red zone. Green and company upgraded here with a good draft, and I love the gang tackling mentality that they implement.

The offense has the pieces in place to actually DO something this season. The OL has underachieved, but Denny lit a fire under their arses last year, and will improve this year. Warner was a great upgrade, regardless of what people think. Watching Arizona last year trying to convert on 3rd down was painful. No confidence in the QB at all. Whether Warner has seen better days is moot, he's an upgrade and will bring a confidence factor into the huddle. The fact that he's got wide-outs to target that will get the job done only makes this argument stronger. Alot of hype surrounding JJ. If his talent can remain at the NFL level, the Cards offense may actually be pleasant to watch this year. Last year........b-o-r-i-n-g.

Lots of "experts" are tagging Arizona to finish 6-10 this year. Fair? I don't think so, but possible. For the Cards to become a winner, they have to play better on the road. A 1-15 road record over the last two years wont get it done. The schedule isnt all that brutal, other than Philly and Indy to end the season - which may not be all that bad if both those teams lock it up early. The Cards success this year lies against the games against NYG, CAR, TEN, DAL, DET, JAX, WAS and HOU (4 at home, 4 away).

Whether they end up 6-10 or 9-7 (top end IMO), this team is improving and is beginning to remove the label of "automatic win" from their name. Should be interesting this year, and alot easier on the eyes to watch on TV.

Dont Hate. Were getting better every year. This is it.

900073[/snapback]

:D Ok ... here we go .. this is since Holmgren

1999 - 9-7 lost to Dolphins in wild card (lost to Lions once and Chargers twice)

2000 - 6-10 no postseason

2001 - 9-7 no postseason

2002 - 7-9 split reg season games with rams and cards

2003 - 10-6 split reg season games with rams .. lost to Pack in wild card

2004 - 9-7 split reg season games with cards .. lost 3 of 3 to Rams including wild card

looks more like something on the NYSE to me than getting better every year. :D

:D Ok ...  here we go .. this is since Holmgren

1999 - 9-7 lost to Dolphins in wild card (lost to Lions once and Chargers twice)

2000 - 6-10 no postseason

2001 - 9-7 no postseason

2002 - 7-9 split reg season games with rams and cards

2003 - 10-6 split reg season games with rams .. lost to Pack in wild card

2004 - 9-7 split reg season games with cards .. lost 3 of 3 to Rams including wild card

looks more like something on the NYSE to me than getting better every year. :D

900653[/snapback]

That's dropping knowlege

Policy style :D

Poor lad.

900421[/snapback]

Speaking of retarded. Are you 2???? I certainly hope you don't type like you talk. I hate to enlighten you, but those signings are not much of an upgrade if one at all. In case you missed last season's playoff game between Denver and Indy. Herndon was part of the dynamic duo that got scortched. He is terrible and I am so glad he's gone. Congratulations.

In case you forgot, and I would not blame you if you have, if not for the two 4th quarter meltdowns against the 49ers last year, the West would have been won by the Cards.

It will be my pleasure to sit in my season ticket seat this January and enjoy the Cardinals first home playoff game ever in Arizona. This is a team with a ton of promise and the division is bad enough that promise and an 8-8 record will get them that playoff game. What they do after that, who knows.

Cardinals first home playoff game ever in Arizona. 

900750[/snapback]

Let's not get carried away here. :D They should be greatly improved...but

[jimmora] PLAYOFFS!?!?! PLAYOFFS!?!? [/jimmora] :D

Home playoff game? :D

Edited by Hitman

Speaking of retarded.  Are you 2????  I certainly hope you don't type like you talk.  I hate to enlighten you, but those signings are not much of an upgrade if one at all.  In case you missed last season's playoff game between Denver and Indy.  Herndon was part of the dynamic duo that got scortched.  He is terrible and I am so glad he's gone.  Congratulations.

900681[/snapback]

37 seems to subscribe to the "doing something, regardless of quality or intent, means we're improving" school of thought. Oh, yeah, and blind homerism.

The Seahawks could bust into his bedroom after he gets dropped off the bus from school and tell him they know they can't win this year - and he'd still be on the boards claiming they'll win it all.

In case you forgot, and I would not blame you if you have, if not for the two 4th quarter meltdowns against the 49ers last year, the West would have been won by the Cards. 

It will be my pleasure to sit in my season ticket seat this January and enjoy the Cardinals first home playoff game ever in Arizona.  This is a team with a ton of promise and the division is bad enough that promise and an 8-8 record will get them that playoff game.  What they do after that, who knows.

900750[/snapback]

Are you on crack?

How much and let's have someone hold the money in escrow till the first game they play when the Cards win and the money is then released to me.  :D

900656[/snapback]

If you don't want to save up your lunch money then we could just make it a sigline bet???? :D