[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Less than 48 hours until the Draft

nogohawk

My wife is hosting a bridal shower at my mother-in-law's house. I'll be home with my 16month old son, but it's laughable to think I'll watch much besides during nap time. We'll probably go to Champp's or someplace like it for lunch. Daddy's got to watch a little.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is hosting a bridal shower at my mother-in-law's house.  I'll be home with my 16month old son, but it's laughable to think I'll watch much besides during nap time.  We'll probably go to Champp's or someplace like it for lunch.  Daddy's got to watch a little.

1441356[/snapback]

Chammps, good call. 16 month old? Yeah, that can be tough, still to young to let roam the house by himself.

I'll be doing the Soccer thing in the am before the draft but a Mini Mites game at 2:30 will throw a big wrench into the draft watching, if I'm lucky I'll be able to catch the Lions pick at 9, after all it's our Super Bowl.

Baseball practice not yet schedule could throw a wrench into all of this also. He'll call us today about it. :D

Which ones?

Or wedding couples shower was a blast we burned threw 2 kegs and have only 25 or so people there. :D

1441879[/snapback]

:D Yours was then different than the 2 infamous ones posted here.

Which ones?

Or wedding couples shower was a blast we burned threw 2 kegs and have only 25 or so people there. :D

1441879[/snapback]

Dude, I don't care how much beer was drank you were still at a Couples shower. Instead of going to said shower the dudes could have gotten together and watched a game or went golfing and went through that beer just the same.

:D No couple showers evah.

Well Change of plans as it is going to be raining here all weekend and me no likey sitting in the woods in the rain. I will be sitting around watching the draft afterall. :D

Most things wouldn't stop me from watching the draft, but coaching one of my sons Little League Teams, is one of them.

I'll still be able to catch the later part of the 1st day though :D

1440554[/snapback]

+1. T-ball game at 9:00 pacific, should be done by 10:15, check the first few picks on the radio, get home watch a little between chores, then T-Ball PICTURES at 12:30 :D which I cant skip because I'm coaching.

However, will convene with a beer at 2 in front of the TV, just in time for the Seahawks first pick. :D