[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sit/Start

da_kid

Hi guys!

I'm a Huddle noob, and after I signed up I realized that I hadn't checked to see if typical stories like sit/start reports and stuff like "who to target in trades for the second half of the season" were going to be regular fodder for the website. I have full faith that there will be SOMETHING, but I didn't know what to expect....

Hi guys!

I'm a Huddle noob, and after I signed up I realized that I hadn't checked to see if typical stories like sit/start reports and stuff like "who to target in trades for the second half of the season" were going to be regular fodder for the website. I have full faith that there will be SOMETHING, but I didn't know what to expect....

start/bench list and stats predictions are a weekly thing.One of my faves is the Waiver Wire Warriors(think that's what it's called now),also a weekly article.

Hi guys!

Rob,

You get start/bench list

waiver wire warriors

weekly 6 pack (one of my favs)

projected stats for the weeks

injury reports

tons and tons of good stuff.

Edited by cliaz

start/bench list and stats predictions are a weekly thing.One of my faves is the Waiver Wire Warriors(think that's what it's called now),also a weekly article.

Bad news, Trash Can Report(waiver wire warriors) is no more. The writer no longer has time for it, but hopefully something good will take its place.

that's crap. DMD you better make him find time.

He has an open invitation but life gets in the way sometimes. He was a great contributor and hopefully things can change to allow him to in the future but you cannot fault him for doing what he needs to do in the best interests of himself and his family.

that's crap. DMD you better make him find time.

I think we can all watch the games and come up with our own conclusions as to who will be good pickups. Start using your brains. If you are that involved that you are on the message boards all day then you should be able to draw your own conclusions. Agreed?

Must be nice having such a big brain.

No according to him he has a BIG SACK not a big brain. :D

I think we can all watch the games and come up with our own conclusions as to who will be good pickups. Start using your brains. If you are that involved that you are on the message boards all day then you should be able to draw your own conclusions. Agreed?

this is gonna go over well :D

stuff every morning...likely to start this tuesday, I imagine. First thing I do every tue-thur morning is fire up the computer and check out the start/bench and the like.

don't forget the Monday morning DMD article -- I live for that -- "now, get back to work." :D

It amazes me every year how so many Fantasy Football people rely on everyone elses cheat sheets, everyone elses opinions and even some elses sit/start lists.

Im not trying to be negative here but picking your starters should be pretty easy to do if you know anything about football and the players.

It amazes me every year how so many Fantasy Football people rely on everyone elses cheat sheets, everyone elses opinions and even some elses sit/start lists.

Im not trying to be negative here but picking your starters should be pretty easy to do if you know anything about football and the players.

That's horsesh!t. Most of us here are looking for advice. We all love to analyze out rosters and second-guess our decisions. That's part of the fun. I love reading what so-called experts have to say about my players' upcoming games. 99.9 percent of the time, it's stuff I already know. I'm sure I'm in the majority on this one, but I'm not looking for somebody to tell me who to start. I just like reading about fantasy football.

If you don't like that, fantastic, but what's the point of playing? More importantly, what's the point of joining The Huddle?

Edited by Warden

I do not mind people looking for help, advice, cheat sheets, etc here...that is what the huddle sells. What I hate is what is coming in 12 to 16 weeks which is the "I can't believe my team was cr*p" post that blame the huddle. Maybe I am being hopeful that these type of post will hold off for 12 weeks.

For the most part I think most people who subscribe here know who they are going to start. I use it as just another resource to "check my work". Sometimes there is something that I didn't know about or a little tidbit that makes be think twice about a pick.

I have a life. I have a real job. Sometimes my real job is my life. I don't have time to keep up on every team 24/7. I pay $20 a year for The Huddle to do that for me and give me the Cliff Notes summary everything happening.

I agree with Big Sack. Use your brains. If you watch football every sunday, watch the various sport shows, read the paper, listen to sports radio, etc., you can certainly draw you own conclusions. It's time you figured out who to start, who to sit, who to pick up. who to trade for. Articles? I don't need no stinkin' articles! Message boards? I don't need no stinkin' message boards! I don't need any of you! I am a rock, I am an island. I know all, I see all! My goal is to slowly bend you to my will as I rise and conquer! Fear me!

I agree with Big Sack. Use your brains. If you watch football every sunday, watch the various sport shows, read the paper, listen to sports radio, etc., you can certainly draw you own conclusions. It's time you figured out who to start, who to sit, who to pick up. who to trade for. Articles? I don't need no stinkin' articles! Message boards? I don't need no stinkin' message boards! I don't need any of you! I am a rock, I am an island. I know all, I see all! My goal is to slowly bend you to my will as I rise and conquer! Fear me!

:D Okay, who is the wise guy that is messing with Untateve's meds again?...

but you cannot fault him for doing what he needs to do in the best interests of himself and his family.

But what about the needs of the huddle family? :lol:

Yes honey, I'll be right upstairs with the bottle for the baby... :D Forget I said a word... :D

You're right - it should be pretty easy. EXCEPT...I have a job where I work on Sundays and I don't get to SEE the games. If I'm lucky, I get to see MNF without too much interruption from the family. And to blend a couple of points that were made earlier, I use services like the Huddle not only to check my work, but help get me the information I need to make educated decisions without HAVING to watch a whole day of football plus 3 different pregame shows plus 2 postgame shows plus NFL Live and Total Access 3,4 times a day. It can consume you if you let it, but I don't want that. But I DO want to beat the crap out of one guy in my division, and he doesn't have a life...

He has an open invitation but life gets in the way sometimes. He was a great contributor and hopefully things can change to allow him to in the future but you cannot fault him for doing what he needs to do in the best interests of himself and his family.

waiver wire warriors? i could fill in..............probationary article first, then, once quality of my skilz are determined, my agent will discuss compensatory considerations--- :D

I've been a member of the Huddle for years and have never seen anything like that! Where do you find that stuff? :D

:lol:

:D IS HERE FINALLY! :lol: