[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too bad I had ______ on my bench.

RussMan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I CUT the Broncos defense - but was planning to start Jax regardless.

I'm interested in hearing the rationale behind this move. I realize it's the Texans, but any D that has only given up 1 TD on the year playing Cleveland seems like a solid play. Of course, the majority of our defensive points comes from points allowed (or lack thereof I should say). Perhaps your scoring is different. Not trying to be a d-ick, but legitimately curious.

I'm interested in hearing the rationale behind this move. I realize it's the Texans, but any D that has only given up 1 TD on the year playing Cleveland seems like a solid play. Of course, the majority of our defensive points comes from points allowed (or lack thereof I should say). Perhaps your scoring is different. Not trying to be a d-ick, but legitimately curious.

My only rationale is that Jax has had a couple shutouts and nice games this year as well. Jax also has some nice matchups over the next few weeks. Next week they're at Philly, and Denver plays Indy - so I cut the Broncos to pick up the Panthers defense. JAX and CAR will be my platoon the rest of the way.

Jon Kitna :D

Me too. I had him in and switched him out at the last minute for Pennington. Cost me 13 points. I still have a chance to win in this league, but the extra 13 would have iced it. :D

Feh, none of you truly know how to screw up a lineup in just one week. My bench consisted of:

Vick, Leon Washington, Donald Driver. So I made up for that by starting Leinart, Edge, and Reggie Williams. The three on my bench scored 64. My entire starting lineup scored 49. :D

Needless to say the old efficiency rating took a bit of a tumble this week.

Played against someone that left Crumpler on their bench. I would have lost were it not for his brilliance of starting Winslow instead. :D