[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Addai

HowboutthemCowboys

yep,

every dang week I wrestle with my #2, Addai, Maroney or T. Jones.

I go with Jones every week, but this will be the last. Hopefully Dungy gives him the nod next week, and we can see what the kid can do with a full load.

He is also on my bench in my dynasty league :D

Started him in the Huddle MVP.

Me too. :D Run him 'til his legs fall off!!

I have him on the bench in one league. In another, I traded him 2 weeks ago for Marvin Harrison. And not only did EVERYONE in the Huddle tell me I was nuts for asking if I should do it, and that I should accept before the offer was withdrawn, but once I did it everybody in the league gave the other guy a lot of crap.

Set the highest score in our leauge ever,, Thanks to Addai, Tomlinson, Romo, Henderson... last 9 years

He he he heheh eh eh eheheh :D

T. Romo 306 PaYd, 5 PaTD (30,2,1,2,7), -4 RuYd 47

J. Addai RB 171 RuYd, 4 RuTD (15,10,15,4), 37 ReYd 46

L. Tomlinson 19 PaYd, PaTD (19), 109 RuYd, 2 RuTD (4,10), 5 ReYd 28

L. Fitzgerald 172 ReYd 19

D. Henderson 158 ReYd, ReTD (76) 23

D. Clark TE 4 ReYd 0

J. Nedney FG (24), 2 XP 5

D. Bears 17 PA, 354 YDS, 2 Int, 3 DFR 9

I could have set a record too if Addai was not on my bench. I got Romo, Ravens, D. Henderson, Gore, Cooley and on MNF Driver and DJacks. My weekly headache just got bigger. I have on this team Addai, Gore, SJacks, and Rudi. I've been riding Gore and SJacks but once in a while a sweet matchup for Rudi has me pulling hair. Now Addai goes off for 170 and 4tds. :D I doubt he'll do that again this year but it's now very clear who the #1 back is in Indy.

Edited by Asskickas

STOP GIVING HIM THE BALL! jesus.. he decided now to have his game of the year, the one week i have to face him.

This guy is absolutely f'n killing me right now. My opponent has Addai and silly me thinking I had it easy tonight against Philly D, i was dead wrong. This guy does nothing spectacular all year and all of a sudden hes having a career game. Give me a f'n break :D

I am on the same boat. Who the hell is this guy? I haven't seen him all year.