[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Randall

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need Graham to hit about 5 40 yard FGs to have a chance in FOFF.

In my local I was also going against LT ( :D ) and only have Housh going to make up 17 points. Unlike FOFF though my local league gives PPR. Sadly I believe we are going to see waaaaaaay more of Rudi tonight than we will CJ or Housh. I also believe Wayne will have a healthy evening.

It is even worse in Cowboys & Indians where I need Palmer + Housh to outscore Peyton Manning by 33.75 points ... not gonna happen. And if it does I will lose in FOFF.

In the CORE I need House to score 16.6 points more than CJ.

Damn Blitzy, it seems you're surrounded on all sides and the Mexican army is closing in for the kill. I see a shoot-out tonight, so who knows. Good luck in every league BUT F-OFF!

In UFFDA I need 2 points from Grahm and CJ, feeling very good about that outcome!

In my auction league I need Wayne to outscore Harrison by 12 points!!

(it could happen!!)

I need about 200 probably from Rudi. i didnt even look.

Thanks to my opponent starting LT2 , Romo, Owens, Marian Barber, and of course Mike Nugent, i'm screwed. :D

oh well, at least my Titans are still mathetmatically alive on the playoffs. :bash::clap::tup::doh:

You think 200 from Rudi is a stretch against the Colts? You didn't even look?

You're screwed? :D

I'm up by 1 point with the tiebreaker and Chad going. The other guy's done.

My nightmare scenario is a 9 yard pass to Chad on his first reception who fumbles it away (-2 points) and gets hurt on the play and doesn't come back.

Having lost in every conceivably screwed up way possible the last 10 years, I'll believe I've got the championship won only when I'm still ahead after the game tonight.

32 points by Manning...300/5 td's? 400/4 td's?

This is exactly what I don't need. I'm up by 31.8 and have Chad Johnson while the other guy has Manning and Vinatieri left. I hope the 31.8 is enough to cover all of Manning and some of Vinatieri while Chad covers the rest. But I need a big night from Chad to feel comfy. He goes out and catches an 80 yd bomb on the first series and I'll celebrate or if this big shootout turns out to be a defensive battle- NOT!!!! :D

I need 130 total yards and a TD or 70 total yards and 2 TD's out of Rudi Johnson tonight to make my work league championship. I've already won in my keeper league and am up 80 pts with CJ left (my opponent has Harrison) in my local.

Not to sound greedy, but making 3 out a possible 4 $ league championship games would sure make for one helluva Merry Christmas!!!! :D

Local #1: TD-heavy scoring. I'm up by 17. He has C.Johnson and R.Johnson. I have Carson P. I am nervous about this. Palmer should pretty well cancel out Chad, but I need Rudi to not go nuts.

Local #2: I have a 5 point lead plus Carson P. He is done. I'm working on my lineup for next weeks super bowl!

I won both locals back in 1999 - looking for a repeat of that!

Huddle MVP: I have Manning, Wayne and Harrison all going tonite. Currently 94th place, 88 points behind first. Go Colts!! (Except the RB's)