[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler 2004 #6 - Right on Time

AtomicCEO

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me! smash I've only changed my name once, and that was years ago to Gilbert Gottfried and I got a PM from DMD kindly letting me know that that name was not welcome nor funny around here. ton_of_b

Ursa used to go by Bearsfan.

Ok... more clues:

Clue #3 - Munching on a regional and ethnic delicacy made with love by mom. (his words)

Clue #4 - Is married with one kid.

Clue #5 - Here is is posing with his personal hero.

By the way... yes, the NFC North is the most popular division for Mystery Huddlers for some reason. Well over 50% of all Mystery Huddlers are from the god-forsaken icy windswept hellish nearly Canadian part of our fine country.

Savage Beatings:

I'm glad the cookie is ethical... we'd hate to see him munching on cookies made in a sweat-shop.  wink

:mad: Stupid spelling...

You should all thank your lucky stars that Yukon isn't running this contest!

Yes, the cookie is an ethnic treat... for all I know, it WAS made in a sweatshop.

stucco walls and and thermostat for heat only. He lives in a climate where it gets not too cold and never too hot. This is west coast action i think....

Pancake:

stucco walls and and thermostat for heat only.  He lives in a climate where it gets not too cold and never too hot.  This is west coast action i think....

Pacific Northwest if it is west coast. Been over 100 quite a few times already around here, and up in the 90's as well as up in San Rafael. A little cooler this week, only hitting the high 80's/low 90's

Big John:

Big Country:

how about you just tell us whether or not someone has the correct answer yet.....

The correct answer was already said. Assuming billy is telling the truth and it isn;t him, I'll go with loaf, skylive, ursa, rocknrobn, MikesVikes, driveby, az or skins. :D

Big Country:

Big John:

Big Country:

how about you just tell us whether or not someone has the correct answer yet.....

The correct answer was already said.
Assuming billy is telling the truth and it isn;t him, I'll go with loaf, skylive, ursa, rocknrobn, MikesVikes, driveby, az or skins. :DI don't think Az is an NFC North fan.

Pancake:

stucco walls and and thermostat for heat only.  He lives in a climate where it gets not too cold and never too hot.  This is west coast action i think....

I have the same type thermostat and I live in NH. Pretty sure it gets cold enough for heat here. wink You turn it all the way to the right and it gets warmer. Amazing