[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor Me...Poor Me... Rant!

lawn saver

First it was Delhomme.....Looked great during the first few weeks.....Gone for the Season

I picked up Trent Green, as he was putting up big yards (dont get penalized for INTs)....grade 3 concussion....gone!

Yeah, I thought I caught a break....Lienart out for the season and I grab Warner....I know he is injury prone, but I only get 22 yards before he goes down?? I mean it wouldnt have made a difference today as my opponent has Peterson, MJD, Palmer, and Edwards and set the season record for high score...knocking me out.

Oh yeah....I am a Henry owner who dropped him for Young and now he still might have 4 weeks left.

I pick up D. Rhodes because they said Jordan would be out

Ohhh I forgot....I have A. Johnson on the bench with a sprained PCL....

And last but not least I have Gore who cant find a hole to save his life.

I need my guys to start doing something or I am going to be in bad shape!!

try having the 2 QBs you drafted be bulger & delhomme

then you play kurt warner thinkin he'll be money this week and he gets -2 PTS

here i have braylon edwards score 3 TDs and the rest of my team decent yet STILL might lose to a team that has 3 players in their startin lineup on bye

First it was Delhomme.....Looked great during the first few weeks.....Gone for the Season

I picked up Trent Green, as he was putting up big yards (dont get penalized for INTs)....grade 3 concussion....gone!

Yeah, I thought I caught a break....Lienart out for the season and I grab Warner....I know he is injury prone, but I only get 22 yards before he goes down?? I mean it wouldnt have made a difference today as my opponent has Peterson, MJD, Palmer, and Edwards and set the season record for high score...knocking me out.

Oh yeah....I am a Henry owner who dropped him for Young and now he still might have 4 weeks left.

Wlhy in the world would you drop Henry?

Wlhy in the world would you drop Henry?

I had 2 RBs on a bye and I needed a starting RB.

I was also going on the assumption that the NFL can still suspend Henry even with a court injuntion. Vick was suspended without pleading guilty.

The team just received official notice and the suspension can come any day now. I grabbed Selvin Young.

I picked up Warner to fill in for Manning this week ....arggggggg

I'm now 17 down and have Burress tonight. Need two long scores or 2 scores and 100 yards or 3 scores in order to go 6-0....doesn't look good

Last wee in my other league, lost Santonio Holmes, Pittman and Branch before they could score...lost by 2 points....

Need two long scores or 2 scores and 100 yards or 3 scores in order to go 6-0

Or a recovered onside kick returned for at TD, plus 60 yds. receiving, and 50 yds. rushing on an end around, or 2 one yd. rushing TDs on end arounds and a one yd. TD reception...or......3 passing TDs from Burress to Manning on end around passing plays......or............

Edited by Hitman

WORST COUNTRY SONG EVER!

At least you can't control injuries... I'm killing myself with bad management decisions. Nothing worse than leaving points on the bench, especially when that margin of points cost you the game. Check out my QB decisions in one of my local leagues here...

Week 4:

Starter - Rivers = 10 points

Bench - Hasselbeck = 22 points

Week 5:

Starter - Hasselbeck = 5 points

Bench - Rivers = 27 points

Week 6:

Starter - Rivers = 7 points

Bench - Hasselbeck = 27 points

At least you can't control injuries... I'm killing myself with bad management decisions. Nothing worse than leaving points on the bench, especially when that margin of points cost you the game. Check out my QB decisions in one of my local leagues here...

Week 4:

Starter - Rivers = 10 points

Bench - Hasselbeck = 22 points

Week 5:

Starter - Hasselbeck = 5 points

Bench - Rivers = 27 points

Week 6:

Starter - Rivers = 7 points

Bench - Hasselbeck = 27 points

Wow, looks like my local if you substitute Rivers and Hasselbeck with Brees and Eli...

Wow, looks like my local if you substitute Rivers and Hasselbeck with Brees and Eli...

same except McNabb/Hasselback

I didn't start McNabb against Detroit so the next week I figured he was back and so I started McNabb against the 31st ranked Defense against the pass and McNabb gets me 5 FF points.

Also I played Gonzo (over Winslow) in week one and Winslow over Gonzo this week.

Also I have Freeking SS who has one game with one fricken FF point, he's on his 3rd QB this week so I start Driver instead of SS.

Also I didn't play Jamal when he had 35 (?) or so FF points

My second RB is Henry (don't know when he'll be gone but in the meantime I have to waste a roster spot on him can't pick up K.Keith last week) and then I have Caddi who's done for the year and then I have Jamal who gets hurt on one carry but I can't drop him either and then I have by-week issues.

I played against a team with Romo and TO in the first week and I was winning by 40 points going into that game.

Edited by rai

I picked up Warner to fill in for Manning this week ....arggggggg

I'm now 17 down and have Burress tonight. Need two long scores or 2 scores and 100 yards or 3 scores in order to go 6-0....doesn't look good

Last wee in my other league, lost Santonio Holmes, Pittman and Branch before they could score...lost by 2 points....

OMG, youre complaining about being 5-1? rvsp.

rvsp = $TFU, LOL.

Edited by DemonKnight

poor you? i lost in one of my leagues 165-32. look at what i got to face this week during my bye week hell.

Pos Name Opp Time FPts/Rating

QB Anderson, D.

(CLE) MIA Sun 1:00 34

RB Tomlinson, L.

(SD) OAK Sun 4:15 44

RB Graham, E.

(TB) TEN Sun 1:00 3

WR Edwards, B.

(CLE) MIA Sun 1:00 24

WR Owens, T.

(DAL) NE Sun 4:15 12

WR Berrian, B. Q