[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pats = Scumbags

rebdog

no class man.

they went for it on 4th and 2 on the Wash 5 up 38 to 0.

are they unbelievable this year? yes.

are they what an organization should strive to be? no

scumbags are they. and no one can convince me otherwise.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's your opinion, but until a team stops the Pats, They will keep moving the ball. Run it 3 times and punt? Screw that, you keep moving the ball so the opponent doesn't get it back.

Besides, Joe Gibbs is old, he doesn't even know where he is so I doubt he knows the score.

EDIT: I forgot to add my obligatory: "HOW DARE THEY RUN UP THE SCORE?!?!? THE PATS ARE RUINING THE INTEGRITY OF THE GAME!!!"

Edited by CD6405

It's your opinion, but until a team stops the Pats, They will keep moving the ball. Run it 3 times and punt? Screw that, you keep moving the ball so the opponent doesn't get it back.

Unless it's your team who is getting their ass kicked, right? The Pats really have no class at all. I can see why everyone hates Belicheck.

Unless it's your team who is getting their ass kicked, right? The Pats really have no class at all. I can see why everyone hates Belicheck.

They can come kick my 49ers ass, I won't care. I enjoy watching a game that is entertaining, and scoring points is entertaining.

...but i digress, they are ruining the integrity with all these points.

The Redskins are still trying to score why should the Pats have to roll over?

How dare the Redskins try to score when the game is obviously over?!?!? CLASSLESS, how dare they try to ruin the Patriots shut out. I swear, if they try to onside kick it they deserve to be fined!