[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden

KC Crazy

four runs of 19 yards or more. 161 yards and a TD thus far. He is explosive.

Their OL is opening up huge holes and the rook is running really well through them with a ton of speed.

I can't believe that you're the 1st person to post something about this. It's KC true ... but they can't stop him. Very '07 Petersen-esque. And he's on my BENCH right now.

let's keep in mind that they were playing the chiefs before we anoint DMAC the second coming of AP

The Chiefs have a decent run D...no? Let me anoint myself somewhat crafty in selecting Calvin Johnson when other guys were picking Torry Holt and picking up McFadden a good 20+ picks after guys like McGahee and Lewis were going. :wacko:

:D

The Chiefs have a decent run D...no? Let me anoint myself somewhat crafty in selecting Calvin Johnson when other guys were picking Torry Holt and picking up McFadden a good 20+ picks after guys like McGahee and Lewis were going. :wacko:

McFadden was going WAAAY before Lewis in the drafts I was in. (16 and 32 team drafts)

Don't remember where McGahee fell.

I'm concerned that he could be a great running back that you can't afford to give the ball. He looks like the fumbling problems haven't been solved and that is a fatal bugaboo in this league. He keeps putting the ball on the ground and it won't matter that he can run, they just can't trust him. Not to mention once you get tagged as a fumbler, teams go after it even more which basically helps perpetuate the problem.

Also KC's defense is horrid the wholes he was running through were rediculous. He also was caught by Pollard. AP would have been gone. 4.2 speed should have pulled away and scored on that long run.

I'm concerned that he could be a great running back that you can't afford to give the ball. He looks like the fumbling problems haven't been solved and that is a fatal bugaboo in this league. He keeps putting the ball on the ground and it won't matter that he can run, they just can't trust him. Not to mention once you get tagged as a fumbler, teams go after it even more which basically helps perpetuate the problem.

Also KC's defense is horrid the wholes he was running through were rediculous. He also was caught by Pollard. AP would have been gone. 4.2 speed should have pulled away and scored on that long run.

Yep.

The Chiefs have a decent run D...no? Let me anoint myself somewhat crafty in selecting Calvin Johnson when other guys were picking Torry Holt and picking up McFadden a good 20+ picks after guys like McGahee and Lewis were going. :D

Calvin was the the 25th WR taken in MSHB2. That's :wacko:

Has anyone heard of McFadden getting a TOE injury?

I just heard that and was wandering if it is being reported.

I think I saw that on Fanball and I think the source for them if KCChiefs.com.

Nothing I hate worse then a turf toe injury, it's actually very painful when you make any kind of plant on it and in my opinion it will likely linger for the year. Boourns.