[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kurt Warner

Chavez

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Warner - always have - even through this bouts with fumbleitis. He throws a nice ball and cares deeply about the players around him. Did you hear him a few weeks ago after Boldin got drillled so badly? He felt like hanging it up after throwing that pass le

I really like Warner - always have - even through this bouts with fumbleitis. He throws a nice ball and cares deeply about the players around him. Did you hear him a few weeks ago after Boldin got drillled so badly? He felt like hanging it up after throwing that pass le

I don't believe this is actually Jimmy Neutron without the copyrighted blue font.

I've been arguing that point for 2 weeks at another site and have been getting slammed for it. Nice to see some clear thinking.

The people who are slamming you are clearly not well informed! Warner has been phenomenal this year, he seems just as good now as he was with the Rams, if not better. He's a 2x MVP, Superbowl MVP, with a chance for even more accolades this season. Oh, and one of the most accurate QBs in the history of the league, if you ask me. If what he did before wasn't enough, this is just him stating his case louder and more emphatic than ever. He deserves it.

The people who are slamming you are clearly not well informed! Warner has been phenomenal this year, he seems just as good now as he was with the Rams, if not better. He's a 2x MVP, Superbowl MVP, with a chance for even more accolades this season. Oh, and one of the most accurate QBs in the history of the league, if you ask me. If what he did before wasn't enough, this is just him stating his case louder and more emphatic than ever. He deserves it.

Oh yea, and I forgot to mention that I made the terrible mistake of trading him in my fantasy league early in the season because of Peyton Manning. Manning was my second pick and Warner was a F.A. signing, so I couldn't find it in myself to keep Warner and trade Manning. May have cost me a chance for the playoffs this year in one of my leagues! :wacko:

Oh yea, and I forgot to mention that I made the terrible mistake of trading him in my fantasy league early in the season because of Peyton Manning. Manning was my second pick and Warner was a F.A. signing, so I couldn't find it in myself to keep Warner and trade Manning. May have cost me a chance for the playoffs this year in one of my leagues! :wacko:

I traded Nated Burleson for Warner in week 2. :D

I believe the knock against Warner and Canton is games played in his career. I think it's moot though. If he gets the MVP and the Cardinals have a nice run in the playoffs, which looks very possible, he should be in no doubt.

That's the beauty of it, he ran the Gauntlet - Arena / Europe / NFL :wacko:

Didn't they say last week that he throws over 300 yards in 75% of his career games, and he leads the margin by like 20% of all QBs over 100 games?

I think Warner is at about 46% and Fouts was next with 28%. Just unreal.