[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How many points do you need Monday to advance?

Jenkinssssss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already in the finals in three leagues, so I can't complain, but in my local that I've never won (in 15+ years)...

I need Westbrook to score 8 points or less to advance to the finals. Fortunately, this is a low-scoring league. We don't get yardage points until 50 rushing or receiving (separately), and then another point for each 10 additional. So, if he scores a TD, I would need him to only get 2 or less points in yardage... either 59 or less for rushing AND receiving (each), or 69 or less for one and 49 or less for the other. Basically, to have a good shot, I really need Westbrook to NOT score a TD tonight. I give myself about a 20% chance. :wacko:

Huddle Ladder(Practice Squad): Beat Wolverines. Advancing to finals. :wacko:

Enjoy it while it lasts, because I'm bringing the fire extinguisher with me next week!

As for my other playoff game, I need Westbrook to be held under 110 combined yards with no scores. I won't be holding my breath on that one, but stranger things have happened.

I need westy to have lower then 8 points and in another league i need westy+jackson to have lower then 26 points to get to superbowls.

I also need Westbrook to pull up lame on the first few carries, as I am up 11 points and will be forced to watch Westbrook send me home for the season. I am thinking a little CSI Miami on CBS might be better than watching the train wreck happen!

I need 36 total from McNabb and the Cleveland kicker (standard performance league with no PPR). I'm in trouble. :wacko:

If you're not going to get any points for McNabb's and Dawson's pass receptions, you are in trouble. :D

I need McNabb and Westbrook combined to score less than 59. I'm not overly confident. :D

i'm up 38 points, he has westy and philly D.

i figured out that that combo has averaged 27.7 points a week when westy played this year.

but, and its a big butt, westy has gone off for weeks of 28, 33, 32 and 37. :wacko:

the D has had weeks of 24, 16, 14 and 12.

i'm so on the fence about this one, i'm picking cedar splinters out a my colon..... :D

it's to advance to the championship.

In another league I need DeSean Jackson to score about 30 points, I don't feel good about that one at all.

I need less than 30 from Desean in 1 league :D

and

less than 2 from him in another

and

I have Westbrook and a 20 point lead against McNabb, Akers, Cole and S. Jones. Good news is that Jones screwed me on a playoff birth so the fantasy gods will help me out here :wacko: