[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

He is not going to get a serious look. He obviously isn't showing enough in practice to warrant any real usage. Gonna start talking to the Randall owner now about a small trade. This doesn't appear to be happening.

Best bench stash evah! I started Rawls today and spent 30% of my waiver wire budget on him. (a couple weeks ago) and he scored almost 25 points today. A different guy spent 80% on Michaels during the same free agent bidding. I'm good with the consolation prize.

Best bench stash evah! I started Rawls today and spent 30% of my waiver wire budget on him. (a couple weeks ago) and he scored almost 25 points today. A different guy spent 80% on Michaels during the same free agent bidding. I'm good with the consolation prize.

over Rawls?

Yeah Lou Rawls is ballin.......

It's pretty telling that CM isn't ready to come in and play any significant snaps. It's playing out just like the seattle folks warned us about. He's slow between the ears. Not good......

Edited by Cowboyz1

He's already been picked up in most leagues, so nobody is rushing to waives to add him.

I also read Cassell is going to start when they return from the bye. They've got 2 weeks to revamp some things and try to stop the bleeding until Dez and Romo return.

He's already been picked up in most leagues, so nobody is rushing to waives to add him.

I also read Cassell is going to start when they return from the bye. They've got 2 weeks to revamp some things and try to stop the bleeding until Dez and Romo return.

he's actually still available in 4 of my 6 leagues, because nobody wants to touch him (including me)...maybe if I become desperate enough, but likely not...hmmmmm :thinking:

he's actually still available in 4 of my 6 leagues, because nobody wants to touch him (including me)...maybe if I become desperate enough, but likely not...hmmmmm :thinking:

Yep guilty of my own pet peeve (assuming based on limited data), obviously not gone in all leagues, but from the posts here and my own league it looked like he was getting grabbed in many of them.

Edited by stevegrab

Yep guilty of my own pet peeve (assuming based on limited data), obviously not gone in all leagues, but from the posts here and my own league it looked like he was getting grabbed in many of them.

FWIW, since the news broke that he might start after their Wk 6 bye, he's now only available in 3 of my 6 leagues (and, no, I wasn't the desperate owner who grabbed him in that one, either)...LOL

Last week, Randle was supposed to get a series, then DMC was supposed to get a series, then Christine was supposed to get a series. Then they were supposed to go with the "hot hand". Wha appin? Hard to believe anything Dallas says. But I'm going to still hold on to Chrissy for two more weeks.

That is what you get for buying into coach speak