[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night moving to ESPN in 2006

Fatman

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2040130

Oh please, please God, don't mess up our chance to ditch the Sunday night crew once and for all, for love of all things pure and good... :D

783369[/snapback]

Ack, you beat me to it on posting this (was busy reading the ConFusion soap opera :D).

In any case, this could be a good thing or a bad thing. I hope they dump the Sunday Night clowns... but if they don't... :D .... Gotta think NBC will hire it's own band of morans for it's Sunday Night coverage in '06.

No way the Disney conglomerate loses Michaels & Madden. Good riddance to Theismann and whatever that other dork's name was. The kicker. The lead guy was OK, but he still does college hoops so I'll get my fill of him that way. :D That sounds wrong. Anyways...

Edited by darin3

Somebody, anybody, give me..... Melissa Stark.....

:D

783473[/snapback]

I hear that. Purrr....

How about just an all-female cast of Stark, Sam Ryan, and my personal favorite, the ravenesque redhead Rachel Nichols. :D She makes my heart go a pitter-pat!

From another link (which was not surprisingly omitted from ESPN's article):

The new broadcast deal also brings the NFL to NBC for the first time in six years. The network gets the Sunday night package -- which the league now considers its marquee television showcase -- and will employ a flexible scheduling model.

''In the current media environment, Sunday is now the better night for our prime-time broadcast package,'' commissioner Paul Tagliabue said Monday.

Life is MUCH too unfair to relieve us from fat boy and Joey. Keep fresh batteries in your radois for hurricanes and Monday Night Football!

I like this deal, except what happens to "Prime Time" on ESPN? NBC will have thier pre-game show on, and ESPN won't get rights to step on that. Prime Time will move to 11 p.m. EST if it survives at all, with a new name. (11pm is NOT Prime Time) But, if it's a trade off of Prime Time vs: Joey and the fat boy.... I would rather live without both of them. What will probably happen, is we lose Prime Time, and still get stuck with Joey and the fat boy. Life is SO unfair! :D

Life is MUCH too unfair to relieve us from fat boy and Joey. Keep fresh batteries in your radois for hurricanes and Monday Night Football!

I like this deal, except what happens to "Prime Time" on ESPN? NBC will have thier pre-game show on, and ESPN won't get rights to step on that. Prime Time will move to 11 p.m. EST if it survives at all, with a new name. (11pm is NOT Prime Time) But, if it's a trade off of Prime Time vs: Joey and the fat boy.... I would rather live without both of them. What will probably happen, is we lose Prime Time, and still get stuck with Joey and the fat boy. Life is SO unfair!  :D

783647[/snapback]

:bigshock: :D :bawling: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

They can't kill Prime Time!!