[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will be the next LT2?

3WZ

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get bashed big time for this one, but I'd have to say Chris Brown.

If Brown didn't have the injury concerns, he would be a top 5 selection. The stats, yards, and ability he showed last year was amazing. He showed vision and burst that I thought was almost unfair at times. He showed it nationwide on the Monday night game vs. Green Bay with 27-148-2TD.

Barring injury, Brown could be a fantasy monster this year. The team doesn't have a ton of talent, but McNair, Bennett, and Troupe should at least keep the opposing defenses honest.

Let the nut-kicking begin! :D

I'm going to get bashed big time for this one, but I'd have to say Chris Brown.

If Brown didn't have the injury concerns, he would be a top 5 selection. The stats, yards, and ability he showed last year was amazing. He showed vision and burst that I thought was almost unfair at times. He showed it nationwide on the Monday night game vs. Green Bay with 27-148-2TD.

Barring injury, Brown could be a fantasy monster this year. The team doesn't have a ton of talent, but McNair, Bennett, and Troupe should at least keep the opposing defenses honest.

Let the nut-kicking begin!  :D

868056[/snapback]

I too worry about his ability to take punishment, and if the Titan O-line doesn't block well, he could get killed! :D

Julius Jones.

Let's extrapolate his stats from the last 7 games of last year - after he came back from injury - to a 16 game season.

1,835 yards rushing, 16 rushing TDs.

Edited by Vet

I'd say Julius Jones.

A nice D in Dallas and Bledsoe at QB.  Run left, run right, run middle.

868225[/snapback]

Julius Jones will likely be a solid fantasy back for years to come, but not another Ladanian. Ladanian is a guy who can produce even though his team sucked around him for years. That is why I say Arrington.

Julius Jones will likely be a solid fantasy back for years to come, but not another Ladanian.  Ladanian is a guy who can produce even though his team sucked around him for years.  That is why I say Arrington.

868235[/snapback]

I'm going with J.Jones also. Are you trying to say the Cowboys are good?

No nut-kicking from me on Brown (TEN). I think if he can keep the wheels healthy he will be a real star. If he can keep himself on the field, look out.

I like Ronnie Brown here. He has the extra gear that some of the other backs may not have. He can flat out roll. Jones isn't blazing fast, but he runs hard.

No nut-kicking from me on Brown (TEN). I think if he can keep the wheels healthy he will be a real star. If he can keep himself on the field, look out.

I like Ronnie Brown here. He has the extra gear that some of the other backs may not have. He can flat out roll. Jones isn't blazing fast, but he runs hard.

868276[/snapback]

Love Brown's potential. What's the feeling on Ricky, though? He comes back after week 4, correct? Hopefully, either Brown will have established himself as the undisputed #1 RB by that time with four great games, or Ricky will be traded. I don't like the idea of Ricky lingering around Brown all year, stealing carries here and there, passing him the skull bong, etc.

I'm going with J.Jones also. Are you trying to say the Cowboys are good?

868271[/snapback]

Well, I think Jones is a workhorse type. He isn't a Barry Sanders or Ladanian. Plus, he is only 2 years younger than Ladanian. Arrington possesses all the qualities of a star back, and is much younger.

Love Brown's potential. What's the feeling on Ricky, though? He comes back after week 4, correct? Hopefully, either Brown will have established himself as the undisputed #1 RB by that time with four great games, or Ricky will be traded. I don't like the idea of Ricky lingering around Brown all year, stealing carries here and there, passing him the skull bong, etc.

868295[/snapback]

Camp will tell us a great deal. Ricky's got more to prove than does Ronnie. The Fins are rebuilding, and when you are in that mindset, you give the reps to the future, IMO. I don't think Ricky's year off benefits him in any way--even with the tremendous number of hits that he did take during his stint as the all-everything back in Miami. I think his timing will be off--and he has lost some weight. Could mean that the pounding will take more of a toll.

Trading the Rick is intruiging--but to whom? For what? How do the Fins get what they want from a trade--and what, specifically, would they be asking for?

Edited by Ruffian

Ricky's got more to prove than does Ronnie.

868308[/snapback]

Um, a former 1500 yard back who had 4 straight 1,000 yard rushing seasons has more to prove than a rookie back who was never even a featured ballcarrier in college????

868295[/snapback]

according to cbs sportsline, the rickster's only 10 pounds from playing weight (and he's got 3 months to go b/f he'll be in a game)