[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any great mock drafts out there?

BigMikeinNY

Anyone have any great mock drafts out there they would be willing to post to help many of us out?

Please do not post any mock drafts that are supposed to be paid for by Members only @ The Huddle

Preferably 10-12 team mock drafts with standard scoring.

Anything would be of great help. I have only fallen upon this board recently; but from what I can tell, it may be the best out there A++ to everyone here!!

BigMikeinNY

:D

Pretty sure some of the (great) mock drafts on the home page are viewable by anyone.

By the way, I am pretty new too, but I love this place, and am considering joining. Don't flame me I am just feeling it out a little.

Edited by Roo

Pretty sure some of the (great) mock drafts on the home page are viewable by anyone. 

By the way, I am pretty new too, but I love this place, and am considering joining.  Don't flame me I am just feeling it out a little.

896502[/snapback]

Join. It's worth it. :D

I will apologize if he has paid, reviewed them all and still needs more. Othersie I stand by my original response.

Roo, that's fine we welcome everyone I even sent a complimentary PM to s ahuddler I've never even heard of today. Fork over the dough. It was and still is the best money I've ever spent. You will even meet some great people along the way.

:checksbankaccounttoseeifgetshis$20back:

I have to agree with Clubby here. Every year we get inundated with these ass clowns who dont want to pony up the $20 for the goodies on this site, but then want us to post it for free. If you want to be a member of our community, we will welcome you with open arms. But dont come in here and try to cheat the owners of this site out of their money. That behavior will not be tolerated by the membership. Period!

Guys, I in now way tried to cheat anyone out of anything. I apologize for coming across like this. This seems to me like a board where people help others out. So.....I asked for a few mock drafts that WERE NOT part of The Huddle. I, in no way, shape, or form thought this was doing something inappropriate or shady.

I was just asking for some sample mock drafts some of you may have (that do not have to do with this site). I did (and do not) think that it is a ridiculous post. Seems to me like you guys are great here, was just asking some great sources for some help.

BigMikeinNY

Don't apologize, and what I have learned is don't take it personnell.  You will be hazed as a newbie until you post over 5000 messages and then you will be called an old fart.

896573[/snapback]

:D shut it newbie :D

July 20, 2005 registration 3 posts.

Fu©k off. :D

896499[/snapback]

Love, exciting and new

Come aboard, we're expecting you.

And, love, life's sweetest reward,

Let it float, it float back to you.

The Love Boat soon will be making another run.

The Love Boat promises something for everyone.

Set a course for adventure,

your mind on a new romance.

And love won't hurt anymore.

It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

The Love Boat. The Love Boat.

It's love. It's love.

Can't you just feel the love?

• 2 weeks later...