[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Five Smartest Huddlers

Dr. Love

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Skins - On the dime that guy can talk in detail and at length about any topic thrown at him

2. Ursa- Very well rounded..Backs up his arguments with facts and isnt rattled when someone tries to throw him off course

3. Az- Gives detailed answers on a variety of topics..Usually a very good read and a great debater.

4. Retrograde Assault- Hear me out..There is book smarts and street smarts.I enjoy learning things on these boards when people go in detail about topics and give accurate facts but retrograde tells it to you like my grandfather used to tell it to me..Kind of smacks you in the head with common sense in 1 or 2 sentence answers.

5. The Drs...Chargerz , Love, Meat face... and the lawyers on here also are always quick to drop knowledge as well

Edited by whomper

1. Misfit: nobody else is really even close.

2. Azz: a notch below Misfit, but makes up for it with a healthy dose of arrogance and condescention.

3. Lots of people tied for 3rd well below these two including: Chavez, Wiegie, Furd, Skins, and Sac.

Agree with these names as top tier, with the additions of Caveman Nick and Untateve (and probably some others I'm forgetting right now). Disagree that there is a wide gap between top to bottom among these guys.

There are tons of bright people around here; but the ones who stand out most in my mind are, in no particular order:

- Az - snide condescension has never been so informative

- Furd - a true renaissance man (which translates into "probably definitely gay")*

- wiegie - I never had much use for book larnin' but he certainly knows his economics

- muck - sorta like wiegie, but he actually uses his knowledge to make money for himself and others :D

- Chargerz - the dude is a freakin' MD people - I HOPE he's smart!

There are plenty of guys/ladies who are probably bright as all hell but post like complete idiots for some reason.

*see below for explanation, I am a man of my word.

Edited by Chavez

skins is smaht, but he uses it for vile purposes, to obscure the truth rather than reveal it. :D

wiegie is the huddler who uses his intellect most responsibly. well, except for the really :nerd:y jokes and the paul krugman op-eds.

i give billay and dr. love props for always chiming in with very solid info and opinion. same with sacrebleu and savage beatings.

furd and squeegie have good heads on their shoulders, despite all their flaws and neuroses.

oh, and club is deranged, but sometimes his drug-addled brain works in ways that i admire. this despite his simpletonian tendency to blame everything on: 1) exxon, 2) mexicans, 3) tort reform and 4) the washington redskins.

If you are asking about IQ smart I would like to point out that I didn't see any of you Huddler's here last week:

http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/duluthsu...superior_nation

If you are talking about people that you want to answer your post about specific topics:

H8 - Computer hardware.

Ursa, rockn' and someone else (name just flew right out of my mind) - Computer software/fixes.

Unta' - The optimal grilling machine.

ts - All and any FF advice.

Az - politics.

Big John - People and info about them.

wiegie - economics and Europe.

Sarge - IDP's.

Loaf - Any and all computer games.

Chargerz, Czar - Medical.

Steel Bunz, Chief Dick - Home repair, remodel, tools.

Atlanta Cracker, Muck - Money.

Alexgaddis - fantasy football knowledge

There are some others that I have missed... but those are the most helpful, thus smartest, that I look to when I need something along those areas.

skins is smaht, but he uses it for vile purposes, to obscure the truth rather than reveal it. :D

wiegie is the huddler who uses his intellect most responsibly. well, except for the really :nerd:y jokes and the paul krugman op-eds.

i give billay and dr. love props for always chiming in with very solid info and opinion. same with sacrebleu and savage beatings.

furd and squeegie have good heads on their shoulders, despite all their flaws and neuroses.

oh, and club is deranged, but sometimes his drug-addled brain works in ways that i admire. this despite his simpletonian tendency to blame everything on: 1) exxon, 2) mexicans, 3) tort reform and 4) the washington redskins.

Asz is very smart. I would let him proof my correspondence before I had him type it up.