[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still pulling for you Aqua, Audrey and family. Hang in there Aqua. Prayers are still coming and will continue long after you are all better!

All,

I know very little about Aqualung and admittedly have not posted as it seems to me to be disingenuous. That said, it's clear that he is well loved and held in the highest regard. I most definitely hope for a full recovery for him and wish his wife Audrey peace in these trying times.

I wanted to say to my fellow Huddlers that your kindness, caring, generosity, and graciousness is extremely impressive. It'd be very easy to post a message on a board about an anonymous person just to do it, but what strikes me is that you all clearly mean it. I'm not normally the sentimental type, but it's truly touching and I mean that. Your outpouring of well-wishes and prayers is a wonderful tribute to both Aqualung and you all.

Well done. :wacko:

I can only hope I am not in need of other's prayers any time soon, but if I am, I know where I'm going to turn for them.

Audrey - your husband has a lot of people pulling for him. He's clearly a great person and I wish you and he nothing but the best possible outcome. God bless.

All,

I know very little about Aqualung and admittedly have not posted as it seems to me to be disingenuous. That said, it's clear that he is well loved and held in the highest regard. I most definitely hope for a full recovery for him and wish his wife Audrey peace in these trying times.

I wanted to say to my fellow Huddlers that your kindness, caring, generosity, and graciousness is extremely impressive. It'd be very easy to post a message on a board about an anonymous person just to do it, but what strikes me is that you all clearly mean it. I'm not normally the sentimental type, but it's truly touching and I mean that. Your outpouring of well-wishes and prayers is a wonderful tribute to both Aqualung and you all.

I can only hope I am not in need of other's prayers any time soon, but if I am, I know where I'm going to turn for them.

Audrey - your husband has a lot of people pulling for him. He's clearly a great person and I wish you and he nothing but the best possible outcome. God bless.

Well said, CR! :D

I said a prayer for him. I hope he turns for the best. Lord knows it's got to be frustrating for him and her not being able to communicate. Lord bless them both.

A good point. I can't imagine not being able to communicate with the love of my life.

Prayers still flowing from the Big Easy!

I will be in the quarter tonight and will say a prayer at the steps of the St. Louis cathedral for you Rich. Stay strong.

Edited by tbimm

All,

This might be the most sincere post ever on the huddle. Good job CR. :D

This might be the most sincere post ever on the huddle. Good job CR. :wacko:

I believe all of the posts here are very sincere, but CR did put our collective feelings into words perfectly. Kudos CR. :D

Peace & Prayer Audrey & Rich.

I believe all of the posts here are very sincere, but CR did put our collective feelings into words perfectly. Kudos CR. :wacko:

Peace & Prayer Audrey & Rich.

+1. The Cunning One produced a masterful post.

GET WELL YOU DIRTY HIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I have missed having you around. When you are well enough, I will still be here :D

And my Union Bro (Aqua) and I will kick your ass to the street. :wacko:

An update from Audrey:

We still have him on the vent. He has not responded for a week now. They have him on an IV of pain medication just in case he has any pain and also some Ativan to keep him calm. It does not look good for him. Our son is staying with me. The girls were here for couple of days, just left last night but will coming back in a few days. The rest of Rich's family has also been here off and on all week. Please thank everyone for everything. The prayers, thoughts, cards, etc. are still very much appreciated.

Audrey

I am still praying for you brother. Hang in there. Audrey, please hang in there yourself.

ugh :wacko:

I shared Aqua's dilema with my family over the weekend, and we chatted at length about how our family would handle such a dilema if me, my wife, our kids, or our any of our parents would be in any kind of similar situation. it was good for us to have those kind of conversations's in advance, as uncomfortable as they are to have. Hard to imagine any good coming from what the Aqua family is enduring, but there is at least a sliver: it helped us start to plan for such an event (god forbid), which was long overdue.

My family has you in their prayers, Aqua and Audrey....please keep fighting.

I'll be praying for you aqua. Stay strong and positive Audrey. I'm sure on some level aqua can hear you when you talk to him. Tell him he's going to be all right and to keep fighting. You'll get through this.