[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

I have a very special rosary that I take out on rare occassions of great need. I will be praying in earnest for Rich's healing as well as peace for you Audrey and your family. If anyone wants to join me in praying this silent rosary, I will be praying at 10:30pm Central tonight (takes about 20 minutes to complete). If you don't believe in praying a rosary (totally fine) still feel free to offer up your prayers and well wishes at that time... we will weave together a bouquet of prayers for our Lord and King to consider in his mercy.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a very special rosary that I take out on rare occassions of great need. I will be praying in earnest for Rich's healing as well as peace for you Audrey and your family. If anyone wants to join me in praying this silent rosary, I will be praying at 10:30pm Central tonight (takes about 20 minutes to complete). If you don't believe in praying a rosary (totally fine) still feel free to offer up your prayers and well wishes at that time... we will weave together a bouquet of prayers for our Lord and King to consider in his mercy.

there sans rosary

Damn it, bad sh1t needs to stop happening to good people!!!!!!!!!!

Rich you hang in there!!!! Audrey, Rich needs you and all of his family to be strong.

Please everyone, keep up the faith...it is in the dire times that our faith is needed most.

+1 ... good vibes being sent up from Texas

+ Some more from this side of the state. Prayers and best wishes for Aqua, Mrs Aqua and all of the family. Hang in there, big guy.

What I will do is say a very lengthy prayer at 11:30PM Eastern time. Aqua, you are being surrounded by prayers. Hang in there as the Lord hear's our prayers.

Edited by jaxfactor

What I will do is say a very lengthy prayer at 11:30PM Eastern time. Aqua, you are being surrounded by prayers. Hang in there as the Lord hear's our prayers.

I am going to stay up, I am actaully already staying up past my bed time, and I'm going to join you guys in the 11:30 pm ET prayer. My wife and kids know how this is for me right now so my wife, (much better prayer than me), is going to join us. My 11 year old said one for Rich before she went to sleep about 20 minutes ago.

Let's all pull our Huddle prayers together and bow our heads and pray at 10:30PM CT, 11:30 ET. I know this is a late plea, but for those who see this, please do it as Aqua really needs us now. I will stay up the extra 20 min. to be there in spirit with SB as he prays on his rosary. Lord, please keep our friend comfortable.

Let's all pull our Huddle prayers together and bow our heads and pray at 10:30PM CT, 11:30 ET. I know this is a late plea, but for those who see this, please do it as Aqua really needs us now. I will stay up the extra 20 min. to be there in spirit with SB as he prays on his rosary. Lord, please keep our friend comfortable.

Count me in.

I will be praying with you also at 8:30 Pacific.

+1 let's get this turned around and aqua on his way to recovery

Prayers sent.

This Aqua's wife. He is still hanging on but unresponsive for the past 5 days. Not giving up hope yet. Thank you all. I'll keep you posted.

Now get better and keep the hope.

This Aqua's wife. He is still hanging on but unresponsive for the past 5 days. Not giving up hope yet. Thank you all. I'll keep you posted.

Stay strong Audrey, watching and waiting can be very taxing on one mentally and often gives one a sense of helplessness that can't be addressed. These are obvious trying times for you and your family and we in your 'extended family' are all hoping for a more speedy and full recovery by Rich.

Very very sorry to hear this but praying for the comeback, somehow. I am hoping/thinking as he has not worsened, is gearing up for it. Best to him and his family in this crazy time.

Edited by BeeR

Stay strong Audrey, watching and waiting can be very taxing on one mentally and often gives one a sense of helplessness that can't be addressed. These are obvious trying times for you and your family and we in your 'extended family' are all hoping for a more speedy and full recovery by Rich.

Well said, agree 100%.