[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lets all keep Aqualung in our prayers.

Skippy

Yes the plan is to move him up to Erie where his children will be able to visit him all the time. Audrey will have a place to stay with the son and it just sounds like it would be a lot more comfortable.

It sounds like a lot of the paypal money will help some to get Rich moved up to Erie and a lot closer to family. :wacko:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes the plan is to move him up to Erie where his children will be able to visit him all the time. Audrey will have a place to stay with the son and it just sounds like it would be a lot more comfortable.

It sounds like a lot of the paypal money will help some to get Rich moved up to Erie and a lot closer to family. :wacko:

make sure we get the new addy when the move is complete

:D

This will help alot.

I lost my cell phone the other day and did not have a the phone number for Audrey. I had to do it the old fashion way and talk via email. Here is a little snipplet of the email that she sent me back and the bolded part makes me really happy.

Rich is doing OK - few minor setbacks as always, but doctors are still pleased with his progress. Can't thank you all enough for the support and encouragement. It has really helped lift our spirits and given us some strength when we needed it.

Audrey

I lost my cell phone the other day and did not have a the phone number for Audrey. I had to do it the old fashion way and talk via email. Here is a little snipplet of the email that she sent me back and the bolded part makes me really happy.

good :wacko:

It sounds like a lot of the paypal money will help some to get Rich moved up to Erie and a lot closer to family. :D

Audrey/Aqua,

Hang in there, better times are around the near corner! Prayers still coming at you, and I know they are working from many sources. God Bless!

Aqua,

You gotta get better! I don't want to draft for you again! :wacko:

Do what the docs tell you, enjoy the pretty nurses, but GET WELL!

Peace, my friend!

Tom Robin

It sounds like a lot of the paypal money will help some to get Rich moved up to Erie and a lot closer to family. :D

This is great to hear. :wacko:

This is Aqua's wife. Thought I'd give you an update along with our thanks for the beautiful Buffalo Bills blanket. Rich had a bit of a complication this past week, but hopefully it won't set him back too far. The doctors are on top of it and so far I still have faith in them to get it fixed quickly. Also, our plans to move him to the rehab place in Erie near our kids has kind of fallen through for awhile. The facility in Erie doesn't deal with vent patients. So he will have to go to Health South in Monroeville (near Pittsburgh) first, then when he gets off the vent hopefully he can be transferred to Erie. Anyway, we will get it worked out. Just wanted to let you know how things are going. And thanks again for all you have done. You just can't know how much it means to both of us.

Audrey

aqua (and mrs aqua)........ i just wanted to say i wish i could have done more for you guys during this difficult time... again, my warmest thoughts and well wishes.

Give him my best and hopefully this is just a setback that he will get past soon. Good vibes from Texas which of course are the biggest vibes in the country.

This is Aqua's wife. Sorry to say I do not have good news. Rich has developed sepsis which I guess is a bad infection throughout his body. He has been unresponsive for the past 2 days. The doctors are telling us it does not look good for him. The next 24 - 48 hours will be crucial. They are giving him lots of antibiotics and they do not think he is in any pain. His kidneys are not functioning very well. Our children came down for the weekend and our son is staying with me now and our daughter will coming back too in a day or so. All of the rest of Rich's family came on to see him on Sunday. I will keep you posted. We have not given up all hope yet but we are trying to prepare for the worst. I just wanted to keep you informed as it feels like you are his family too.

This is Aqua's wife. Sorry to say I do not have good news. Rich has developed sepsis which I guess is a bad infection throughout his body. He has been unresponsive for the past 2 days. The doctors are telling us it does not look good for him. The next 24 - 48 hours will be crucial. They are giving him lots of antibiotics and they do not think he is in any pain. His kidneys are not functioning very well. Our children came down for the weekend and our son is staying with me now and our daughter will coming back too in a day or so. All of the rest of Rich's family came on to see him on Sunday. I will keep you posted. We have not given up all hope yet but we are trying to prepare for the worst. I just wanted to keep you informed as it feels like you are his family too.

:wacko: Thanks for the update even though it is not what I wanted to read. I'm still praying for him.