[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Words with Friends Tournament

Hugh 0ne

You want your purl necklace now or later? :boxing:

:lol: I wasnt letting you get another triple word . I never use a cheating app but I do throw in random letters if I think it might spell a word even if I dont know what the word means :lol:

:lol: I wasnt letting you get another triple word . I never use a cheating app but I do throw in random letters if I think it might spell a word even if I dont know what the word means :lol:

Yeah, I used "delf" on Matt earlier & have no freaking clue what that is. Tried to use doo sh as well, but it wouldn't let me. :kicksrock:

I'm thinking about throwing my game with Grunge by swapping all my letters until I can play bounty. :shades:

Yeah, I used "delf" on Matt earlier & have no freaking clue what that is. Tried to use doo sh as well, but it wouldn't let me. :kicksrock:

I'm thinking about throwing my game with Grunge by swapping all my letters until I can play bounty. :shades:

I always bust hughs balls by calling him frenchie so in honor I started our game with a french word yesterday . Oh and hugh and I both agree that we are having a little league match up right now :lol:

I don't experiment with inventing words. Sometimes I "think" a word is probably valid, for example, I played BURSE against Whomper, figuring it would be the verb form of bursar. I don't sit there and plug in letters until it gets accepted, I know it's not cheating but I play for the challenge.

I trial and error at times...is that cheating? I know some funky words, all the q words without u, I'm ok of a player, but probably cant hang, I will try anyway:)) Thnx...do I post my user name here, or msg Hugh?

I plug in letters if it looks like it might be a word. I don't use a cheating app. I imagine if you invite AZ he'll kill us all with his word a day calendar.

Same here. I don't just try all sorts of combinations. I will put up letters in typical word structure to test though.

Ah yes, for some reason the better the opponent, the more craptastic the tiles are.

Either that or every play you make is a choice between scoring 5 points or opening up your opponent to an easy triple or double word score.