[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders vs 49ers Game Day Thread

League_Champion

14 hours ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Can't watch the game where I am.

How does this Mullens guy look?

If you listen to Joe & Troy (who are starting to remind me of the ambiguously gay duo) he's ready for the HOF. Of course I remember a SF game with Beathard earlier this season with announcers gushing over him, and many thinking that SF would be a front runner to win the division after Jimmy G went 5-0 to end last year. Not sure why so many are so eager to anoint these SF QBs as the next Montana/Young with such limited play. Of course we were hearing that about Wentz and Watson in their rookie seasons and even Mahommes is getting some crazy high praise. (Yes he is good, but its half a season, not a 10 year career.)  Remember when Luck was the next great QB and would be considered on par with Peyton?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, slambo said:

Stadium is about half full, mostly Raider fans.

Mullens just threw a TD to Garcon

What's up with all those empty seats?  I know that SF has played poorly, and lost several starters early in the season. I also understand this is a weekday game starting near end of work day for many. But this is prime time, everybody is watching, and their fans just don't show up. You have tickets, you know the game starts around 5PM, take the day or afternoon off (I did that for Browns primetime games that started much later).

Browns have been pathetic for 20 years now, and I've rarely seen their stadium that empty. 

14 hours ago, LordOpie said:

lol, Wolverines can look up stats.

the kid looks good, but OAK blew it on that TD pass as Garcon was wide open on the kid's bootleg, so not really enough info yet

At least one other TD play, if not 2, were completely blown coverage. Its like the OAK secondary was just standing around looking at each other all night wondering who was supposed to cover who. 

I really liked how after that long (72yd) pass to Kittle, a couple plays later at the GL they run a play to get him the TD, and I'm sure his fantasy owners were relieved. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

What's up with all those empty seats?  I know that SF has played poorly, and lost several starters early in the season. I also understand this is a weekday game starting near end of work day for many. But this is prime time, everybody is watching, and their fans just don't show up. You have tickets, you know the game starts around 5PM, take the day or afternoon off (I did that for Browns primetime games that started much later).

Browns have been pathetic for 20 years now, and I've rarely seen their stadium that empty. 

location and poor logistical traffic design.  moving that far south lost many core fans (more corporate, so more fringe).  traffic is a bear around here in general and the stadium is a nightmare for transportation.  The time of the thrusday games does not help with rush hour also.