[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reuben Foster claimed by Washington

Wolverines Fan

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

seems like WAS had insider info that he was going on exempt. They get to hold him for free until they know more and can release him if they want. Seems like a smart move, assuming they can  manage the PR mess.

Insider info :blink:

10 hours ago, Big John said:

That info is available to all teams prior to it being made public.

This guy knows what he's talking about as usual.

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Exactly. Why not wait till he clears waivers at least? 

Is that because by claiming him off waivers they have to pickup his contract?  $32K/week doesn't seem like NFL money (like $500K per year)

4 hours ago, LordOpie said:

link?

because it sounds like the actual decision was made after the waiver claim was put in.

Wow you got some balls, you're challenging him to provide a link with "it sounds like...", how about you provide a link to your facts if you have something.

17 hours ago, LordOpie said:

EDIT: I'm not going down that path. How about this... if I upset you so much, just don't read my posts. Don't respond, don't get upset, just pretend I'm not here.

It would be great if Steve and others could just ignore you, but since the system is literally broke and doesn't allow anyone to put you on ignore we're all stuck watching you bicker with people constantly.  @DMD, anything we can do to fix this? 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Def. said:

It would be great if Steve and others could just ignore you, but since the system is literally broke and doesn't allow anyone to put you on ignore we're all stuck watching you bicker with people constantly.  @DMD, anything we can do to fix this? 

Opie and I have agreed to a temporary truce and will ignore each other manually.

DMD told me he was going to look into the issue with ignore, but I understand it isn't a priority now (and told him that) with the daily grind of the season and getting things on the web site for paying members. 

22 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Opie and I have agreed to a temporary truce and will ignore each other manually.

DMD told me he was going to look into the issue with ignore, but I understand it isn't a priority now (and told him that) with the daily grind of the season and getting things on the web site for paying members. 

Looks like the ignore feature is working.  :pickle:

Click on your username in the top right corner of forum page.  Click "Ignored Users".  Add said user; you can select to ignore PMs, posts and/or signature (that I don't get but OK).

Edited by darin3
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 11/27/2018 at 8:53 PM, League_Champion said:

I'm not sure what Washington was thinking. And they wonder why they are dysfunctional.

Washington is not thinking at all - so I agree with you. They are one of several zombie franchises in the NFL. Snyder is death.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:32 AM, stethant said:

Washington is not thinking at all - so I agree with you. They are one of several zombie franchises in the NFL. Snyder is death.

We used to think the same about Haslam, turns out he just needed to hire a competent GM and get out of the way. 

On 5/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, stevegrab said:

We used to think the same about Haslam, turns out he just needed to hire a competent GM and get out of the way. 

Yeah that is a fair point. The arrow is pointing way up - if this year comes together for you guys I think you'll have a 3-4 year stretch of really good years. But...it has to come together.

The Redskins just seem to be flailing along with uninspiring play and coaching.