[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Antonio Brown has frostbitten feet

Wolverines Fan

24 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I'll say 2 things. Knowing what we know now, the Steelers should win a Nobel Peace Prize for keeping a lid on him for the majority of the 9 years he was there. Secondly. We got Devin Bush out of that trade lol. The 20 mil dead money was WELL WORTH IT!

There is a reason the Steelers are a perennial powerhouse and the Raiders are on the garbage heap.

This post is the most important part of this story. 

• Like 1

Now the Raiders - AB saga is over....well I suppose he might try to sue them to get his money back, claim he missed camp because aliens abducted or he was being held captive in the woods by Sasquatch. Not any decision of his own over some helmet nonsense.

Time for the NFL to test AB for all known psychedelic drugs.

17 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

The one laughing the hardest right now has to be Keelan Doss

Sadly yes.  I wish the would have kept him.

I'm sure the was a lineman or DB deep on the depth chart where they could have release one of those guys knowing they could bring them back.  Instead they release a pretty good skilled player.

• Like 1

I just did a roll call have Brown on 14 out of my 111 leagues.

The craziest being I drafted in the brand new NFFC Silver Bullet league.  Only 180 teams in this format so 15 drafts.  Most of them had already run before my draft on Thursday so Brown went 2nd or 3rd round in them all done so far.  So he fell and fell and fell and I was sitting there in round 5 do I risk Brown in this league ?  So I took the risk in the 5th round taking him at 5.01.  Then Friday I get good news he is not suspended and everything is fine!  So I had a big advantage over everyone and in fact someone took him at 2.02 on Friday Silver Bullet.  

Then when I wake up today I hear the news he wants released..........ugggg

Fantasy football what a brutal game.

5 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

The craziest being I drafted in the brand new NFFC Silver Bullet league.  Only 180 teams in this format so 15 drafts.  Most of them had already run before my draft on Thursday so Brown went 2nd or 3rd round in them all done so far.  So he fell and fell and fell and I was sitting there in round 5 do I risk Brown in this league ?  So I took the risk in the 5th round taking him at 5.01.  Then Friday I get good news he is not suspended and everything is fine!  So I had a big advantage over everyone and in fact someone took him at 2.02 on Friday Silver Bullet.  

Hope you're feeling better now...

5 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

I'm sure you've been asked this alot, but how the (the really bad word) do you manage 111 teams? Do you have kids and a wife ( not meant to be disingenuous, legit curious cause if you do you're a master at time management lol)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

I'm sure you've been asked this alot, but how the (the really bad word) do you manage 111 teams? Do you have kids and a wife ( not meant to be disingenuous, legit curious cause if you do you're a master at time management lol)

I just added a 112th league I draft later tonight.  It's not easy.  Not married no kids.  I do work normal 40 hour job a week.

The crazy thing is I add an extra layer of work to my fantasy football I keep a spreadsheet on all 112 teams with entire rosters and update every waiver run.

That's the easy part the hard part is I keep all 112 teams and opponents lineups on a spreadsheet and update the scores every week.  That takes me about 6 hours to enter the lineups and another 2-3 the scores.  That is the part I should quit doing.

3 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

I just added a 112th league I draft later tonight.  It's not easy.  Not married no kids.  I do work normal 40 hour job a week.

The crazy thing is I add an extra layer of work to my fantasy football I keep a spreadsheet on all 112 teams with entire rosters and update every waiver run.

That's the easy part the hard part is I keep all 112 teams and opponents lineups on a spreadsheet and update the scores every week.  That takes me about 6 hours to enter the lineups and another 2-3 the scores.  That is the part I should quit doing.

Are all leagues on same host site ?

1 hour ago, Henry Muto said:

And my wife complains because of how many leagues I'm in. How do you do it?

4 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

This is insane man. I manage two leagues and I struggle with catching latest player news, being first to FA, keeping up with the Kardashian’s etc. 

how DO you do

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

9 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

How do you make last minute sit/start adjustments when you have so many teams? You must be going nuts when the final injury report comes out before the games.