[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MONDAY NITE .. WHAT DO U NEED?!

RussMan

Well its the first week of our playoffs. RussMan's Raiders are the 4th seed battling the #1 seed.

I am down by six points heading into the MNF game. He is done. I have.. gulp... Chris Brown... :D and Gonzo.

I am of course nervous becuase Brown may not finish a series let alone a game.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im up by 12 my opponent has 2 players... eddie kennison, and and LB Keith Bullock...

standard scoring for WR, 1pt 10 yards, 6pt TDs...

Linebacker is 1pt every tackle, .5 every assist, 3pt sacks

so it looks very grim, but i do still gotta chance...

another team in my league was down by 7 going into tonite with jevon kearse and TO.... if they can combine for less than 7 than i think i stand a chance

Hey Russman...this is my thread.... :D

Despite having Owens and Walker stink it up I am up by 27 and done....he has Bennett going to night. I'm McNair goes and we see alot of Brown.

Need a win to stay in 1st, playoffs start next week.

Personally, I need to go back to Sunday and wring the neck of Owens, Javon Walker and Ahman Green. I left Hicks and Duckett on the bench.

607734[/snapback]

I left Hicks on the bench for Ahman myself, but the Buffalo D definitely showed up and played.

I need to know who to start between Brown and Smith, I have Brown in there now. I am up by 4 and he has Gonzo left and I have either Brown or Smith. If I had known Tiki was only going to get me 6 points yesterday I would of started both Brown and Smith :D

I need Tynes to score 7 pts, which will give the win to the lower seeded playoff team in our first round, who then faces me in the semis in Week 15, when his RBs are M.Hicks (vs. tough Skins D) and Tiki (vs. tough Pitt D). :D

Otherwise, I face Taylor (@ GB) and Portis (vs. SF) :D

I need for DMD's Trent Green prediction to be dead-on (300 yards, 2TDs), and for his Derrick Blaylock prediction of 110 yards, 1TD to be overstated by about 100 yards and a TD. :D

Other than that, I need a time machine to go back and slap some sense into Mike Tice and Scott Linehan before they called the play that will likely be the tragic end to my season. :D

I need Mason to have his season high game. Something like 7 rec for 100yds and 2 TD's.

Highly unlikely since he hasn't put up number like that all year.

But hey, it is KC...

Edited by Dowzer

I have Blaylock in both of my games tonight.

In my secondary league I am up 40 points (w/Blaylock yet to go), and my opponent has Trent Green & Kennison. I feel pretty good about this one.

In my Primary it's tougher. I am down 56.20 (decimal scoring obviously)- my opponent is done. I have Blaylock, Gonzo, & the KC Special Teams. Performance scoring with 1 point per reception, and ST scoring based on 1 point per 25 total combined return yards (plus TD's of course)

I need a comined 3 TD's from this group, along with about 11 catches, 220 total yards on offense, and about 140 total return yards from KC. It's doable, but I need Larry Johnson to go away- time to craft my second voodoo dool of the week- My Tatum Bell one worked just fine :D

It would be pretty sweet to complete my come from behind victory with a Dante Hall 4th quarter punt return TD.

Edited by Marauders11

I need Gonzalez to score 5 or less (standard scoring) in my round 1 playoff game.

Green, Pittman, Owens, & Wiggins were all disappointments for me yesterday. I had no better options at RB but Clayton & especially Heap on the bench hurts.

Guest Red Raider

1st game of our playoffs; regular performance scoring:

I am down by 11

Opponent has: Blaylock

I have: Green and Mason.

It is going to be close. I must beat the newbie in our league

1. I need Chris Brown to run for a full game

2. He needs to get 100+ and at least 1 TD.

3. I need Derrick Mason to not score any touchdowns tonight.

I am up by six on the # 1 team in the league. I win, I am in. I lose...it's curtains.

Blitzkrieg came in the 5th seed battling the 4th seed.  The 4th seed had a 1-7-1 advantage over Blitzkrieg since 1997.

Tonight I have Mason going ... he has nobody ... and I need ... nothing.  I have already won my game :D

607792[/snapback]

Excellent. Perserverence pays off. I beat my nemesis from last(league winner) too.

In one league I need Mason to score less than 13 points. Not likely.

In another league I need Blaylock to outscore Mason.

Needless to say, I will not be a big Mason fan tonight.