[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MONDAY NITE .. WHAT DO U NEED?!

RussMan

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Season could be one and done for me unless:

I have Green, Gonzo, and Mason going

He has Morton going

I am down 31 points with that situation

I did some research and from game 3 on Green and Gonzo have combined for 31 points or more 9 out of 10 times. So even if Morton and Mason wash, and Mason is better, according to the last 10 games I have a 90% chance to win. Overall 9 out of 12 games Green and Gonzo have combined for 31 points or more, they were bad the first 2 games. So I'd say I have the advantage but until they play you never know.

For the first time all year, the MNF game doesn't matter to my teams. I'm in four leagues, went 3-1. In the three wins, I have players going tonight, but I've already won because my opponents' players are done.

I can just sit back, watch the game and not worry who scores what. :D

Good luck to everybody else.

Up by 44 and my opponent has Trent Green and Mason going tonight. I sure hope this is a low scoring affair!!!

608210[/snapback]

A) i would'nt count on the above and B)i need bennett to get a TD and 40 yards or 160 total yards for me.

i think the TD and 40 yards is more reasonable though. :D

Three things can happen on tonights out come, two good one bad.

1) 23 points from Gonzo and Chris Brown is held under 39 yards rushing and no TDs and I win the divsion finishing the season on a 8 game winning streak and a 10 - 4 record :DB)

2) I lose and drop into a three way tie for first but Gonzo gets me 12 or 13 points and I take over the league's point total lead and edge out one of the other 9 - 5 teams :yay::moon:

3) I lose tonight and Gonzo gets me 11 points or less. Finish the season at 9 - 5 tied for the best record, second in points only 12 points less than the point leader but no playoffs!!! :hoppingmad: :D:DB)

Thats what it's all about, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat! :D

Edited by ZacSam

Derick Mason to get hit by a car?

607979[/snapback]

In one league I've already won and I have Mason

in my other league I'm the #1 Seed, he's the #8 Seed.

I'm up by 30 pts, 1/10yds, 6/TD 2pt/reception, he has Mason

So... Mason getting lost on the way to the stadium would be good,

or anything less than 8 receptions + 80 yds + 1 TD.

I could be in trouble :D

Personally, I need to go back to Sunday and wring the neck of Owens, Javon Walker and Ahman Green. I left Hicks and Duckett on the bench.

607734[/snapback]

I feel your pain, I left Taylor and Hicks on the bench. I'm still up 13, he's got Green. Division title, $50, and the difference between being the #3 seed and the #8 seed in the playoffs still in the balance