[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Colts Will NOT Make The Super Bowl

Menudo

....This is just a feeling I have. I have never seen a season where everyone is writing one team into the Super Bowl so early. I hear it everywhere. They are the pick by almost everyone, which is completely understandable. That said, I don't think they are going to make it. This prediction by me is based on absolutely nothing, except for a feeling I have. When your favored by as much as the Colts are going to be, the pressure is on, and I have a feeling that they get shocked at home in the playoffs. Discuss :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this prediction by me is based on absolutely nothing, except for a feeling I have ...

you are wrong and still reeling from the convincing body slam put on your precious steelers. the final nail in your coffin will be cincy burying them this weekend, all but eliminating your hopes for a division title.

how did he not choke last time? What were his stats in the game against New England. I do feel this year it will be way easier for them cause home feild advantage and indoors, but I also feel Denver is gonna make them work hard and Plummer is gonna taike the Bronco's to the Bowl. Hasselbeck Vs Plummer SuperBowl!

this prediction by me is based on absolutely nothing, except for a feeling I have ...

you are wrong and still reeling from the convincing body slam put on your precious steelers.  the final nail in your coffin will be cincy burying them this weekend, all but eliminating your hopes for a division title.

1185428[/snapback]

:D

Join the Bet, if you haven't already....

how did he not choke last time? What were his stats in the game against New England. I do feel this year it will be way easier for them cause home feild advantage and indoors, but I also feel Denver is gonna make them work hard and Plummer is gonna taike the Bronco's to the Bowl. Hasselbeck Vs Plummer SuperBowl!

1185502[/snapback]

You sir, are nuts! Not that there is anything wrong with that! :D

You sir, are nuts! Not that there is anything wrong with that! :D

1185548[/snapback]

Though Seahawks is annoying sometimes, this prediction isn't that far fetched. The Seahawks have to be the favorite in the NFC, as they have been the most consistent, and the Broncos have been the 2nd best team in the NFL. This is not a far fetched prediction, it is wrong, as the Steelers and Panthers will meet in Detroit, as I predicted pre-season, but it isn't far-fetched. :D

....This is just a feeling I have. 

1185409[/snapback]

Lame.

A team kicks your ass so you throw something like this out there with nothing to back it up. Then if it happens you'll pull the old "I told you so". And if they win it, you quietly slink away behind the "everyone picked them" veil. Not exactly a heroic move.

Typical Steelers fan.

Lame.

A team kicks your ass so you throw something like this out there with nothing to back it up.  Then if it happens you'll pull the old "I told you so".  And if they win it, you quietly slink away behind the "everyone picked them" veil.  Not exactly a heroic move.

Typical Steelers fan.

1185612[/snapback]

It might be lame, but have you ever known me to "slink away" from something that I said that turned out to be wrong. I always stand up and take whatever I have coming for me. I'll stay away from the "Typical Steeler fan" bait.

I have a feeling that your feeling is wrong.

I also have another feeling. Bengals 31 Steelers 17 :D

Lame.

A team kicks your ass so you throw something like this out there with nothing to back it up.  Then if it happens you'll pull the old "I told you so".  And if they win it, you quietly slink away behind the "everyone picked them" veil.  Not exactly a heroic move.

Typical Steelers fan.

1185612[/snapback]

No, just typical Menudo. :D

Just look at the statistics of teams that go this long w/o losing in a season and you'll understand why everyone is drinking the colts kool-aid. You didn't have to go far out there to predict that they won't win it, cause 31 teams won't ya know. Odds are on your side, but if history tells us anything then they have a good shot based on what they have been able to accomplish thus far.

1185502[/snapback]

:D Plummer getting to the Superbowl :D Won't happen :D

I do not think there is a team in the AFC that can go to the RCA dome in the playoffs and not be run off the field.Homefield advantage is the only reason the Colts have not made it to the Super Bowl the last 2 years and the Pats have.If the Broncos go there for the AFC championship game Plummer will revert back to his old form.I am not a Colts fan but this is the year.Two home games in a dome and the Super Bowl indoors.There is no way barring injury that the Colts do not win it all this year.

To say anyone can beat the Colts right now is going out on a limb. The Colts are THE team to beat and the class of the NFL right now. The difference this year is the def. and, def. wins championships. The "O" may get you there but, Defence will win you the big game. I'm a Giant fan but, you can't deny what Indy is doing. It's great to watch the team play. :D

I do not think there is a team in the AFC that can go to the RCA dome in the playoffs and not be run off the field.Homefield advantage is the only reason the Colts have not made it to the Super Bowl the last 2 years and the Pats have.If the Broncos go there for the AFC championship game Plummer will revert back to his old form.I am not a Colts fan but this is the year.Two home games in a dome and the Super Bowl indoors.There is no way barring injury that the Colts do not win it all this year.

1185855[/snapback]

I don't know if I'd go that far, but I agree that the Colts probably would've gone to the SB once over the past two years had they had home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They're a different team there. Just ask the Broncos, whose 9th- and 10th-ranked defenses had their asses handed to them in the '03 and '04 playoffs.

I could see Indy losing the AFC Championship Game in Denver, Pittsburgh, or Cincy, but not in the Dome.

seahawks play the cards , rams and niners twice this year ..that should say enough about them ...they are pretenders who will lucky to win one playoff game

colts are in a class of their own ..most dominating team in a long time in that they basically are even too good to beat themselves ...hunches are fine and i do believe until they get there it is easy to doubt them , but Manning and company are on a mission this time around that do not beleive will be denied ...they are that GOOD