[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Woodpecker problem

whomper

There is a woodpecker in my neighborhood that always pecks away at my oak tree in the front of my house which is fine. For the last 2 days it has been pecking my aluminum siding right in front of my house which is not good..any suggestions on how I can make him stop ?

There is a woodpecker in my neighborhood that always pecks away at my oak tree in the front of my house which is fine. For the last 2 days it has been pecking my aluminum siding right in front of my house which is not good..any suggestions on how I can make him stop ?

Switch to vinyl.

Sniper rifle

Commercials on TV always say to see your doctor if it persists for more than 4 hours?

There is this man that has an artificial leg that is made out of wood. He's very self conscious of his leg, so he doesn't go out and socialize very often. Well his friends talk him in to going to going to a dance.

So he is sitting at the dance all alone and afraid to go ask somebody to dance. In corner of his eye he sees this girl walking up to him and its obvious that this girl has an artificial eye. She says standing in front of him "Would you like to dance". The man very excited replies "Would I! Would I!" The girl screams back at him pointing her finger "Peg leg, Peg leg".

Hang tough... he will quit.

We have one that has been here for 10 - 11 years. Sucker is hugh! Brings his kids over... :D For about 2 months one of the kids would peck on anything metal. Ladders...mail boxes... you name it. Then all of a sudden it quit and that was that. Woodpeckers are cool.... don't run it off.

We have one that has been here for 10 - 11 years. Sucker is hugh! Brings his kids over... :D For about 2 months one of the kids would peck on anything metal. Ladders...mail boxes... you name it. Then all of a sudden it quit and that was that. Woodpeckers are cool.... don't run it off.

This is actually good info.

We have one that hangs around our house too and he's hugh. Besides the occasional noise he's pretty cool to watch.

This is actually good info.

We have one that hangs around our house too and he's hugh. Besides the occasional noise he's pretty cool to watch.

He is denting up my siding something fierce

He is denting up my siding something fierce

If you walk out to where he is...... just walking out.... he will go away from there. No yelling or throwing of things is required. You do that a couple times and he will find another area to hammer on. All he is doing now is testing areas to see if there is anything to eat.

The owl tip is the way to go. Was about a year ago, a gal at work was complaining about the exact same problem you're having. I did a google search, showed her the owl tip. She knew where to get one and did so after work that day. Woodpecker was gone the next day and has never come back.