[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The NFC North Challenge - Year 4

Fatman

...let's see:

The Lions add a face to their franchise that looks strikingly similar to a young Ryan Leaf...

The Bears trade for the best young arm and pre-eminent panty-buncher in the league...

The Pack thinks simply modeling their D after the Super Bowl champs is enough...

The Vikes...draft Percy Harvin.

All of this can mean only one thing: The NFC North Challenge - Year 4: D-Bag Edition

As a reminder, the challenge is:

A sigline bet based on the regular season finish of the NFC North. Tiebreakers being head to head, division record and conference record. Each team that finishes above you gets to give a sigline. Say the finish was:

GB 16-0

Chi 3-13

Min 2-14

Det 0-16 (modeled for accuracy)

GB would give a sigline to Chicago, Minnesota and Detroit. Chicago would give a sig to Minnesota and Detroit. Minnesota would give a sig to Detroit. Detroit, again, would be pathetic.

Siglines would have to be somewhat short, say two lines or less, to make sure that there was room to cram everything in for the Detroit fans. Sigs will be worn from the start of the playoffs through the Super Bowl.

Last year's finish was:

MIN - CaP'N GRuNGe, T-Scorp, Moss6, Savage Beatings, alexgaddis, Hugh 0ne, Outshined, Mystykoekaki, Delicious_bass

CHI - TheShiznit, rocknrobn26, darin3, Ice717, seminoles

GB - Fatman, Big John, Randall, Chavez, Sturphy, piratesownninjas, Men In Tights

DET - Puddy, Chief, Egret, policyvote

Sigs given:

Vikes give the sigs:

Pack: McCarthy Shows his true coaching ability without Favre. I wish the Packers would have signed Childress before the Vikings did.

Lions: "I am a Lions Fan and I am off to see the Wizard about a whole lot more than just courage..."

Bears: Not even Ditka could get my Bears team into the playoffs.

Bears give:

EDITOR'S NOTE: It took you idiots too long to decide, so I'm not even going to bother looking it up.

Pack gives:

Lions: Reminding Green Bay Packer fans that things could always be much, much worse.

So, who's in?

CHI - URLACHERisGOD, Wolverines Fan, awahl63, TheShiznit

DET - Chief, Puddy, lkirc

GB - Fatman, Big John, piratesownninjas, budlitebrad, Chavez, BadgerBacker, bpwallace49

MIN - Outshined, CaP'N GRuNGe, Moss6, Savage Beatings, Rebellab, alexgaddis, Mystykoekaki, Delicious_bass, Hugh 0ne

The NFC North Challenge - Year 1

The NFC North Challenge - Year 2

The NFC North Challenge - Year 3

Edited by Fatman

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in :wacko:

and

GB 16-0

Chi 3-13

Min 2-14

Det 0-16 (modeled for accuracy)

There is 6 divisional games between CHI, MIN and DET, therefore there has to be 6 cumulative wins from those games, yet you have 5 total wins for those teams.

Edited by Big John

:wacko:

There is 6 divisional games between CHI, MIN and DET, therefore there has to be 6 cumulative wins from those games, yet you have 5 total wins for those teams.

See how crappy they are?

• 2 weeks later...