[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AFC East

godtomsatan

Who's going to win the division?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the division?

• Buffalo
    • Miami
    • New York J
    • New England

Miami will improve, but maybe only by a game or 2. Buffalo's gonna be horrible on offense but will win a few games based on their solid defense. Jets will win 9 games, but New England will again be the cream of the crop in the AFC East and will win the division handily.

OK, who voted Miami? :D It's still NE's division, until proven otherwise, but there are many chinks in the armor this year. I think Law signs with the Jets.... and because of that, I voted NYJ. if Buffalo had a proven QB, I think they could have a shot, but it will tale Losman some time to learn, and the Bill's O line looks like it could be very bad in pass protection. Unless MaGahee can rush 400 times....

J-E-T-S suck, suck, suck. Now you know I'm Dophins homer.

But I think the Jets take the division this year. Especially if they land the Law. The AFC East will be the weakest it's been in a long time. Of course, I fully expect the Patsys to, once again, prove me wrong.

J-E-T-S suck, suck, suck. Now you know I'm Dophins homer.

But I think the Jets take the division this year. Especially if they land the Law. The AFC East will be the weakest it's been in a long time. Of course, I fully expect the Patsys to, once again, prove me wrong.

907075[/snapback]

:D Thanks, I needed that!!

Is that mispelling intentional?

907081[/snapback]

It wasn't. But, now that you mention it, Homer would've spelled it Doh!Phins. Which they were last season and probably will be again this year.

To Coach Saban,

PLEASE turn things around. I really, really like football.

Signed,

Homer

:D

It's still NE's division to lose... After them, the Jets probably have the best 'team'... flip a coin on the Bills/Dolphins next, but probably the Bills ahead of the Fins unless JP really stumbles badly (which is always possible with young QB's...)