[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kudos to The Huddle for their marketing efforts...

Lost

All of us here who are seasoned veterans and even the noobs who have the slightest bit of common sense :D (Not a knock on anyone...just want to cover all avenues) can see how valuable the huddle is and how they have become the industry leader in such a small time.

And now, everyone one not associated with The Huddle is finally catching on as well. :D I sometimes veer off of The Huddle to compare how others stack up against the Huddle Projections and features. :D As I was looking at the FoxSports Fantasy website, I came across a link on their site to the huddle:

Huddle on FoxSports Fantasy Site

Notice how they are the only site linked under the "Stats & Information Desk" menu. :D Obviously FoxSports sees the value in this site, like many of us have for years past and years to come.

I don't think The Huddle crew gets the recognition they deserve. Kudos to your marketing efforts. This site is the best! :D:D:D

BTW guys, when are you going to start hosting fantasy leagues on The Huddle? I am sure many of us would take advantage of using the Huddle for a 1 stop shop, so to speak. :D

Anyone else gettign bad flashbacks of the Fox partnership and the Delphi board debacle.

Regarding hosting leagues, that is a totally different beast than providing football information. A more likely scenario would be a partnership or a merge with one of the current league hosting sites.

Anyone else gettign bad flashbacks of the Fox partnership and the Delphi board debacle.

Regarding hosting leagues, that is a totally different beast than providing football information. A more likely scenario would be a partnership or a merge with one of the current league hosting sites.

910546[/snapback]

I can assure you that I will be no part of ever shifting our boards elsewhere ever again, unless it is to something that is even more clearly superior which does not exist right now anyway.

As for leagues, we're probably better off just focusing on what we do best. We've always had a partnership with MFL/FFLM and have always recommended them.

Dang!  Now, other guys in my money league will find the Huddle.  I won the title two of the last three years, and they were assuming I was just smart.

910758[/snapback]

THAT was my first thought.

-Champion two years ago. Runner-up last year.

Dang!  Now, other guys in my money league will find the Huddle.  I won the title two of the last three years, and they were assuming I was just smart.

910758[/snapback]

Maybe now people will just consider you the good looking guy... :D

David- I've noticed many people on these boards are in the closet about your site. They're not sharing the source with the other 11 or so owners in their local league.

Wouldn't it be worth it for you to offer a significant discount for those who are willing to refer?

Something like 10% off for every referral? Yes, that could mean free for one person who brings 10 others.

David- I've noticed many people on these boards are in the closet about your site. They're not sharing the source with the other 11 or so owners in their local league.

Wouldn't it be worth it for you to offer a significant discount for those who are willing to refer?

Something like 10% off for every referral? Yes, that could mean free for one person who brings 10 others.

910865[/snapback]

One thing about the 2 leagues i'm in is we all came together @ TheHuddle.

910865[/snapback]

You mean you're NOT in the affiliate program????

just kidding to those that think I was serious..... or am I?

"David- I've noticed many people on these boards are in the closet about your site. They're not sharing the source with the other 11 or so owners in their local league.

Wouldn't it be worth it for you to offer a significant discount for those who are willing to refer?"

Maybe instead, we huddle members could bribe David to start a "bizarro" Huddle, with bogus rankings. Call it "The Hudle", or something. Then, we can refer our leaguemates to THAT site!

910758[/snapback]

2 guys in my league came to the draft this past weekend with sheets from The Huddle. Basturds, that league was usually easy money for me.

"2 guys in my league came to the draft this past weekend with sheets from The Huddle. Basturds, that league was usually easy money for me."

I usually load the Huddle's rankings into a spreadsheet. I don't want anyone to see "The Huddle" written across the top of my cheatsheet.

I think the Huddle should get on the NFL player bandwagon and start going after a percentage of all winnings attributed to the Huddle's rankings and information. I mean, just like the players, they do all this work and we reap the benefits. Shouldn't they be entitled to capitalize on our winnings since we obtained them directly from knowledge that DMD and gang were kind enough to drop on us?

Now, that being said... can I get in on some of this action too?

Maybe instead, we huddle members could bribe David to start a "bizarro" Huddle, with bogus rankings.  Call it "The Hudle", or something.  Then, we can refer our leaguemates to THAT site!

910883[/snapback]

Now, THAT is funny!!!

"2 guys in my league came to the draft this past weekend with sheets from The Huddle. Basturds, that league was usually easy money for me."

I usually load the Huddle's rankings into a spreadsheet.  I don't want anyone to see "The Huddle" written across the top of my cheatsheet.

910893[/snapback]

I usually cut off the top portion and bottom so it doesn't show.