[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shockey fights two Jets

Ruffian

Ah, another Giants homer reporter! Shockey and Celestin were grabbing each other's jersey's. They began to exchange blows before any other Jet got involved. Rhodes came in and hit Shockey, but it wasn't like he took a running start. Then, Vilma came in and horse collared Shockey to the ground, he hardly piled on, he was the one who took him down. Not a single Giant did a thing to help Shockey out.

The Jets were at fault in this, it was supposed to be a non-tackling practice. They came out chippy, and while many may think this is good, I think it shows a lack of discipline. Coughlin had a right to complain, and donnie Henderson was out of line. He allowed his players to do things outside of the pre-agreed to terms of the practice. however, to lead this story with some concoction that Shockey somehow beat the crap out of 2 jets is patently ridiculous. The Jets were knocking Giant players around all day, and they did not respond.

Ah, another Giants homer reporter! Shockey and Celestin were grabbing each other's jersey's. They began to exchange blows before any other Jet got involved. Rhodes came in and hit Shockey, but it wasn't like he took a running start. Then, Vilma came in and horse collared Shockey to the ground, he hardly piled on, he was the one who took him down. Not a single Giant did a thing to help Shockey out.

The Jets were at fault in this, it was supposed to be a non-tackling practice. They came out chippy, and while many may think this is good, I think it shows a lack of discipline. Coughlin had a right to complain, and donnie Henderson was out of line. He allowed his players to do things outside of the pre-agreed to terms of the practice. however, to lead this story with some concoction that Shockey somehow beat the crap out of 2 jets is patently ridiculous. The Jets were knocking Giant players around all day, and they did not respond.

914307[/snapback]

Ya, I read the whole thing too. Who cares who hit who? It's preseason sh*t will happen in practice. I heard Jacobs took Hunter off his feet and threw him back 5 yds. when Hunter came up to make a hit on him and Jacobs just decided to run over him rather than go around. So while the Giants may not have responded in kind, I guess there were some bright spots. :D

I will bet $100 right now that the Jets will finish the season with a better record than the Giants.  Any takers?

914323[/snapback]

Nah I agree with you. But I will lay a c-note that the Lions win more than the Titans. :D

I will bet $100 right now that the Jets will finish the season with a better record than the Giants.  Any takers?

914323[/snapback]

Wow, a team that made the playoffs last year and nearly beat the Steelers to have a better record than a 'rebuilding' Giants team with a second year QB. You would have to find a complete homer sucker to make this bet without giving odds. Good luck.

Nah I agree with you.  But I will lay a c-note that the Lions win more than the Titans. :D

914360[/snapback]

You know your team has hit rock bottom when even Lions homers are willing to bet that their team is better than yours... :D

Wow, a team that made the playoffs last year and nearly beat the Steelers to have a better record than a 'rebuilding' Giants team with a second year QB.  You would have to find a complete homer sucker to make this bet without giving odds.  Good luck.

914492[/snapback]

Well, its odd then that all the Giants suckers, ur, um, I mean homers, are predicting big things from the G-Men this year. Did you read the NFC East Predictions thread? Every one of the NY homers were looking for a good year where they are actually contending for the division title with the Eagles . I just thought I would take advantage of, ur, um, I mean, allow them to put their money where their big NY mouths were. But you could hear birds chirping when I threw that bet out there.... :D Except for a couple of particularly vile Lions fans taking shots at Gods team... :D

Serves the Man right, for the past 2 years I have bartended in Albany while attending school there, and had the joy :D of watching most of the team get tipsy. Shockey was known for walking out on tabs and when he did pay them he barely even tiped 15%, broke college students were not as bad as him. The best player on their team was Feagles, and the poor man got decapitated last year. Even though I live and die for the Bears, after recent action taken by a couple of Jets Players, I dont feel right leaving without saying J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.

Edited by Hiphopanonamous

Serves the Man right, for the past 2  years I have bartended in Albany while attending school there, and had the joy :D of watching most of the team get tipsy.  Shockey was known for walking out on tabs and when he did pay them he barely even tiped 15%, broke college students were not as bad as him.  The best player on their team was Feagles, and the poor man got decapitated last year.  Even though I live and die for the Bears, after recent action taken by a couple of Jets Players, I dont feel right leaving without saying  J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.

914899[/snapback]

wierd, my wife bartends in phoenix for half the cactus league, and they are nice tippers...i always get lost of gifts from her during spring training lol

and spain what was the bet again?

Shockey's a punk and if weren't fer Winslow, he'd be the poster child for uselessness

914497[/snapback]

but shockey aint no Soulja! he dont go to war every weekend! players aint tryin to kill him like they out to kill K2 every weekend! if they go got kellens legs, hes goin after theirs.. because hes a soulja! and hes PISSED!

lol nice try, but after a 1ct princess cut wedding ring of way better quality than she needed, 10 day honeymoon to new orleans and the carribean, 2 plane tickets to said trip, one round trip ticket from south korea to arizona, couple fantasy football leagues, and weekly poker games. I probably shouldnt be betting that much....but ill wager a sigline till the 06 kickoff on it :D

lol nice try, but after a 1ct princess cut wedding ring of way better quality than she needed, 10 day honeymoon to new orleans and the carribean, 2 plane tickets to said trip, one round trip ticket from south korea to arizona, couple fantasy football leagues, and weekly poker games. I probably shouldnt be betting that much....but ill wager a sigline till the 06 kickoff on it :D

914976[/snapback]

you got married just so you wouldnt have to bet on your Giants this year? Dude, that is the epitome of fear!! :D

Link

Try this one out too. I can't imagine Jeremy had anything to do with that fight...especially after calling Parcells a choice name, ripping his own fans for leaving early (hey, J--they PAY you. They can leave if they want.) and giving the one finger salute to a few patrons of the sport because they heckled him.

:doah:

Edited by Ruffian